• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2015/2016

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Got the letter through today, BT going to charge me £3 extra a month.

Not bad, for unrivalled Champions League coverage.

I might ditch Sky Sports.
I like what BT are doing, pegging sky down a notch.

Competition is always good for the customers, right now I would say BT are better value for money than Sky.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Ajax are 2-0 up at HT, two goals from Klaassen. The average age of the team is 21 years and 219 days!

11694087_1019562101410676_1588415427357284227_n.png

P.S. The May 24th statistic shows how old they were when Ajax won the Champions Cup last time.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Good performance from an inexperienced squad. A bit more experience and they'ld have won it. Giving that equaliser away and intat way while playing v 10 was very bad. Ajax could do with some more experience. Hopefully Ajax don't **** this up at home, Holland need ramkig points, and the last thing we want is the Mancs drawing Rapid.

Sanago didn't have the chance to show something in the few minutes he got.

No Dutch team will ever win the CL again, in the post-Bosman, sign as many foreigners as you like era, no team can keep their talents long enough anymore. Also to hard to attract players; Ajax have money, but can't get the kind of players they want.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I get BT internet free so also get the Sports free. Haven't had Sky Sports in ages so I'll actually get to watch the CL in decent quality this year, all hail BT.

I actually want Bayern/Barca/PSG in our group. This group needs that extra push and a win against any of those would be great confidence wise for us.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I wonder if Sky are regretting the stupid amounts of money they spent on the PL.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I think BT are overestimating how many viewers they're going to get. They won't hit Sky's numbers if their external content is the same sack of **** they're still serving.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've never had Sky because I cant stand Murdoch and the fact that he started stealing my TV sport all those years ago. I dislike him for many other reason as well :) BUT I have always had BT broadband and now fibre, so I get free Sport and I finally get to watch or even record CL games. Now we can go and win it!

Good things come to those who wait!

GDeep™

League is very weak
BT showing the boxing tonight too, Danny Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi - Sky Sports rarely show foreign boxing now as the viewers aren't there in the middle of the night.

GDeep™

League is very weak
BT better hire top pundits for their CL coverage, no one wants to hear Kevin Davies when Arsenal are losing 4-0 to Barcelona next season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

BT better hire top pundits for their CL coverage, no one wants to hear Kevin Davies when Arsenal are losing 4-0 to Barcelona next season.

The fact that Robbie Savage could be commentating on a Champions League makes me irrationally angry.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting to see how Chelsea do in Europe against elite teams, they seem to lack a gear I think, especially when Cesc isn't on his game.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Someone needs to get another petition going to get Michael Owen off the air, he's so ****ing jarring I can't take it. His constant poor predictions should be an indicator of how much he knows about the game- very, very little.

Am I right in thinking Hoddle has jumped ship and is now on BT? That's a coup for them if so, he's a good pundit.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Good performance from an inexperienced squad. A bit more experience and they'ld have won it. Giving that equaliser away and intat way while playing v 10 was very bad. Ajax could do with some more experience. Hopefully Ajax don't **** this up at home, Holland need ramkig points, and the last thing we want is the Mancs drawing Rapid.

Sanago didn't have the chance to show something in the few minutes he got.

No Dutch team will ever win the CL again, in the post-Bosman, sign as many foreigners as you like era, no team can keep their talents long enough anymore. Also to hard to attract players; Ajax have money, but can't get the kind of players they want.
I always wonder what would happen if Ajax had yet another golden generation come through like they did when Cruyff came through, probably be picked apart while they're still in the youth team. Pretty sad really.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
2-1 down now, great goal from Milik. I'm not sure whether Sanogo can bench him.

He'll be sure to get some minutes tonight if they're still chasing.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Ajax is even worse than I've imagined...

They are. Dutch football is at a terrible level, mainly because there is no money. Ajax want to build their team using their youth-system, but it's a simple fact that the best players get drawn to England at a early stage. Now they're losing 2-3 to Rapid ****ing Wien.

Frank de Boer has a lot of learning to do before he can really be considered a potential successor to Arsène Wenger.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom