• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2015/2016

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
lmao, I'm actually happy. The longer you stay in the Champions League the more it will effect your league season.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Club Brugge is a decent outfit. Michel Preud'homme is a wily coach that will give United some problem but still expect them to go through.

I will lmao if they don't though.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

lmao, I'm actually happy. The longer you stay in the Champions League the more it will effect your league season.

Some good financial benefits in the Champions League as well! And who knows what a team can do after Chelsea 2012.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some good financial benefits in the Champions League as well! And who knows what a team can do after Chelsea 2012.

Tbf that victory was beyond fluky. If you played those Barca and Munich games a hundred times, they'd lose 99.

I still don't think parking the bus is a proven way of winning the Champions League, it keeps the opposition in the game at all times and with one moment of bad luck you're out.

Bould14

English clubs actually need to do well in Europe to help the coefficient. Never going to support our rivals, but for once unless one of them win the CL I won't be bothered.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Sevilla vs Barca in the Super Cup starting in 5 minutes.

Barca XI: Ter Stegen; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Mathieu, Sergio, Iniesta, Rakitic; Rafinha, Messi, Luis Suárez

Sevilla XI: Beto; Coke, Rami, Krychowiak, Tremoulinas; Iborra, Krohn-Delhi; Reyes, Banega, Vitolo; Gameiro

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Yep, great stuff.

Was thinking remember they once (maybe more often) organised a freekick championship think it was in Sevilla. Anyone remembers?

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Yep, great stuff.

Was thinking remember they once (maybe more often) organised a freekick championship think it was in Sevilla. Anyone remembers?
I think this game is the free kick championship mate haha incredible so far. 3 free kicks in the first 15 minutes? madness!

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Wonderful. I want more.

Think that championship freekick a while ago was with a.o. Zidane and van Hooijdonk. Was a good event. Would like to see that again with current players. Probably hard to organise to get them all together the same day.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
ahh so unlucky. that was nearly an insane team goal.

They play tippy tappy football like we do, but the main difference is, they pass with purpose. Not just aimless passing on the edge of the box. Everyone seems to be in sync, knowing their running channels and the execution is spot on.

Majestic football

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom