• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Bournemouth - 28/12/15 - 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury Rock City

Would be suprised if there was any changes tomorrow... perhaps Giroud or Campbell will be rested, but that's not likely. Anyhow, I'm pretty confident we'll win this, altough Bournmouth is on a (relatively) decent spell atm.

Come on you

TorontoGooner76

Have a feeling Ox will get a run out for this one. Might be a good time to give Chambers a start at CM as well. Could he be much worse than Flamini?

Either Giroud or Walcott to rest.

It is clear that we must rotate a bit.

Sweggeh

I would put money on Ox and Chambers starting. No way Flamini and Joel can manage 2 games in 3 days. Probably Gabriel coming in for Mert and one of Giroud/Walcott getting rested too.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I expect them to press us similarly to what Soton did. B'mouth are a high energy team who don't need better motivation than their recent giant-killings.

Really really hope Wenger has whatever rotation plan possible. Özil, Giroud, Monreal, Koscielny and Per already look knackered and the last thing we want is for Özil (God forbid) to get a muscle injury due to overplaying.

blaze_of_glory

Seriously though, that last game was so atrocious I can' see anything but a win here. We'll be out for blood after that massive bed-****ting, Bournemouth are going to get run over I think.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm glad we got battered instead of just defeated. I expect the team will be pouncing on this to redeem themselves now.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Having given the Southampton game some more thought. I was wondering if our players were jaded from the hectic Christmas schedule. You have to remember that a lot of our players aren't British, so some may have flown home for Christmas and then had to travel back for Boxing Day. That can take it out of you.

Or maybe I'm just looking for excuses. Anyway zero excuses tomorrow. We should be looking for blood.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It's going to be tough, Bournemouth are putting a really nice run together. They're fourth in the form table and Boruc is looking more and more settled in goal (although that's always meant a clanger is not far away in the past :lol:)

They're lacking firepower up front, obvious from seeing their injuries and also the chances that Glen Murray wasted against Palace where they should have won. Howe has got them not only playing as a unit but as a competent team in all other areas, think they'd be up with the likes of Watford if it wasn't for the Wilson and Gradel injuries.

I think our wide pitch and their very threadbare team (ours isn't much better though :lol:) should give us the edge but this will be anything but a cakewalk. Also Murray and Ritchie are the sort of strikers who match up well for us with Per and Kos. Wilson would worry me quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom