• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Bournemouth - 28/12/15 - 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
My officemate said it's just only Bournemouth.

But he forgot that his team lost to them at home on 6 December 2015 :lol::lol::lol: .

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I wonder how long before Özil burns out... :(
<---------this man will give Özil the break he might need ;). Right now though, Özil seems to be thriving. I wouldnt say he looked fatigued or faded late in games. We could maybe have him on the bench at home against the lesser teams. That's all we could afford to do right now.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
:lol:

Was watching a film with the family (not Interstellar this time) and only got online after.

OT. Didnt know you were an Interstellar fan. Great film.

I didnt notice the sitting back, but if its true then Im really happy to hear that. Yes, its Jose Mourinho tactics but without our husla ad ball retainer in midfield, we are in danger of throwing away what could be something beautiful this year.

Still not convinced we can do it, but lets see...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I wonder how long before Özil burns out... :(

A real concern this, despite getting a good rest prior to the Christmas run, do I feel he needs another break in January/February.

On the plus side TR7 is close to fitness again, his ability to fill in that role is something I still believe in.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
The thing is our games are relentless until April and by that time we'll need him for the run in.

So there's literally no clear opportunity for rest other than Swansea at home (2nd March) and West Brom at home (12th March) and maybe the cup game which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom