• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Bournemouth - 28/12/15 - 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just seen we play before Leicester, we've thrown away every chance to go top so far so not to confident of a win.

2-2 draw

Malky

Established Member
o_O we're playing tomorrow? Who came up with this train wreck, $hit hole of a fixture list?! 2 days after our last game, no good options for rotation; I fear the best we'll do is a draw. :(

Maxim

that what happen when your half your squad is down injured if coq cazorla wilshere Welbeck were fit we will rotate. but we can't play our reserve in epl match.

But then the players playing now are pushed to their physical limit and break down just as players are returning.

Then the players just back from injury are played into the ground and the cycle continues.

At some point you must rest players, you cannot get away with playing the same line up every week in 3 competitions. Results and players both suffer.

It's a massive problem that our squad players are so injury prone but playing the fit ones until they drop is not the way to deal with it.

Plutarch

We have too many injuries to rotate players so the ones that have been playing will just have to get on with it. We should have enough left in us to win against Bournemouth at the Emirates. Though I hope our players are in a better state of mind than me. I'm still shellshocked after the Southampton disaster.

nicky47

Established Member
In a way I'm glad this is so soon, as we can hopefully put Southampton behind us quickly... unless we lose this too... :eek:
Haha, exactly what I'm thinking!

On paper it's a nice game, but I'm not taking any fixture for granted. We NEED to respond tomorrow... Although, I reckon it'll be a very nervy game unfortunately.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Well if that isn't the greatest opening post of all time then I don't know what is ...

There's no excuses for not picking up 3 points here. Injuries and fatigue won't wash. This is Bournemouth at home.

VancouverCanuck

I believe Bournemouth also only have 1 day rest. It won't be easy. But I predict a scrappy narrow win for us.

Gretzky99

Wenger said something once about not rotating more than four players in order to ensure some continuity. If he goes along those lines then we might see:

Cech
Debuchy Mert Kos Gibbs
Chambers Ramsey
Ox Özil Walcott
Giroud

Equally he could bring in Gabriel, maybe also resting Giroud and putting Walcott up top. Hard to say.

As bad as our injuries are, Bournemouth have plenty themselves and surely they don't have the squad depth we do. We need to keep our chins up and put in a performance here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom