• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Sunderland - Arsenal - 24/04/16, 14:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The board will be happy, looks like we have our 4th place. Personally I would prefer 5th, its the only way things may change.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we played good 15-20 minutes from 90 minutes the rest was pass pass pass Giroud piss us off story of the game.

BobP

Memri Fan
I'd prefer Zdenek Zeman be our manager, we wouldn't win anything, but at least he'd entertain us.

Under Wenger, we're not entertained, nor do we win anything.

indy23

It's quite simple really, if Özil doesn't create chances, we are toothless.
And it seems that he's getting tired with this situation.

I love Özil, but he hinders us as much as he helps us. Especially the personel on thos squad. They don't support his attributes. That's why i wanted him to come off the bench and start 2 strikers.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well, that was expected. Cech solid, as was Koscielny. Everyone else can do one. Special mention to Giroud, he never fails to dissappoint. Pray that liverpool or City get kicked out of Europa this week because 4th may well be not enough. Not that it matters.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I'm not surprised. Was never going to be an easy match, sunderland are battling for every point.
Seriously though if Arsène doesn't buy a striker in the summer we have to start a riot in north London. Arguing about welbeck vs Giroud is utterly heartbreaking

7 games unbeaten I suppose..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the 2nd half showing was so bad seriously we done nothing at 2nd half to win the game really shocking.

Mr Drummond

The board will be happy, looks like we have our 4th place. Personally I would prefer 5th, its the only way things may change.
What? We aren't getting 4th. United are 5 points behind and a game in hand. We've got City away to come. United will be favourites for 4th.

Iceko

Put any other manager in charge and they will field a team thats different than the one we got today in at least 3 positions. Wenger is a complete fraud. Cant even believe I still ended up watching part of this ****.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

A new manager could make a big transfer budget by selling Giroud, Walcott and Ramsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom