• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Sunderland - Arsenal - 24/04/16, 14:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
God knows why Giroud was kept on the pitch for so long he did nothing all the time he was on the pitch i can't remember him having one shot on goal,
And then we had the same problems that we have had for years where we are trying to go through the middle all the time and passing the ball around the box until we lose it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm not angry, I have nothing left anymore.

Anyone going to stay up and watch the game of thrones new episode? Perhaps we can set up a viewing party thread?

Mr Drummond

Ramsey is rubbish and has been mostly rubbish ever since his purple patch of form a few years ago.

Ramsey was rubbish before his purple patch and has been rubbish since his purple patch. Dire, dire footballer. Not good enough for this level at all. 8 years we've invested in Ramsey and 10 years in Walcott and they've repaid us with **** all. It's time to put a line under this ****e and move on.

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist
images

Arsène Wenger
Stan Kroenke
Ivan Gazidis.
giphy.gif

chessygoal

I love Özil, but he hinders us as much as he helps us. Especially the personel on thos squad. They don't support his attributes. That's why i wanted him to come off the bench and start 2 strikers.
It's hard to drop your best player, and it's not like we have 2 Strikers that deserve to start instead of him.
I don't know it it's in my head, but it seriously looks like Özil and Sanchez lost confidence in players around them.
Maybe the right thing to do would be to drop both of them for the game against Norwich but Wenger would be crucified if he does it.

What did Wenger say post match?

16:10
Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger, speaking to Match of the Day: "I think our first half was very good. The second half is always more difficult when you play Sunday-Thursday-Sunday. We created less but could still have scored. We should have been in front in the first half.

"It leaves us having to win the next game as always. We fight against teams who fight not to go down so we prepare to fight again next Saturday."

Mgelebi

I refuse to believe Arsène Wenger, a man with so much experience , didn't see the obvious problems this squad has. He may be a cheap fecker but I think he's held back by the board when it comes to spending. All this 'we have 4 world class strikers' crap is probably PR talk. I refuse to believe he genuinely means that. If so, I'm starting a coaching course tomorrow right away, get a license, and start becoming a football coach so I can earn millions a year while being stupid as hell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
how are we still the best attacking team away from home? :lol: explain how messed up the league this season.

Bakka

Ramsey was rubbish before his purple patch and has been rubbish since his purple patch. Dire, dire footballer. Not good enough for this level at all. 8 years we've invested in Ramsey and 10 years in Walcott and they've repaid us with **** all. It's time to put a line under this ****e and move on.

I couldn't agree more, what a waste of space. Ramsey was pure **** today, did nothing of note except dwelling and getting caught out of position. He was freaking useless, Denilson at his worst did more than Ramsey did today. Atleast Denilson wouldn't lose the ball casually.
Sure, Giroud was bad today too, but atleast he created 2 big chances that Iwobi should've scored.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Özil to Wenger : " We messed up the title boss"

Wenger to Özil : " Never say mess up, we have ze beleef and ze menzal strengz...there is always next season..are you staying...?"

*2 months later Özil hands in transfer request.*

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Wenger has seriously turned into a loser and the attitude has seeped into every orifice of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom