• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Sunderland - Arsenal - 24/04/16, 14:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Only caught the 2nd half but it was shocking to watch. Sounds like hyperbole but the only real effort on goal you had was a so-so long shot from Sanchez.. What the ****.

Giroud was comically bad. At this point he makes Carroll look like a world class target man.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
giphy.gif
You are tearing me apart, Wenger.

The problem is that it isn't over yet. A loss that are expected to city later on, and Man utd to win there matches with the former they are in now. Kiss chl goodbye

Wenger you ****ing ****

dysphoria

Established Member
Ramsey is rubbish and has been mostly rubbish ever since his purple patch of form a few years ago.

Giroud is rubbish.

Walcott is rubbish.

Bellerin's crossing is rubbish.

When Özil and sanchez don't turn up, the team is rubbish.

Wenger has been rubbish and will always be rubbish.

Fin.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

So where are all the lads that were celebrating Walcott's 140K contract? Bet no one would admit to it.

I admit it - at the time I was very happy we kept him. Not in my most darkest dreams would I have thought he'd stink it up like this though.

BBF

I'm really upset. Not because primarily because Arsenal didn't win, or I had to endure more ****house performances from our "forwards". What I'm really upset about is that it gives Sunderland a chance at survival, and means Newcastle are less likely to make it.

Who the **** wants to go to Sunderland away? Sunderland is worse than Gateshead.

**** Arsenal kmt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom