• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Sunderland - Arsenal - 24/04/16, 14:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopzilla

Always Negative
Apparently, according to Wenger we were not out of the title race until before the match...how delusional can you get?

City will smash us good and put us out of our misery.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Only way we win at City is if Yaya Toure want to truely **** over Guardiola and kicks a couple in his own net.

Mr Drummond

I couldn't agree more, what a waste of space. Ramsey was pure **** today, did nothing of note except dwelling and getting caught out of position. He was freaking useless, Denilson at his worst did more than Ramsey did today. Atleast Denilson wouldn't lose the ball casually.
Sure, Giroud was bad today too, but atleast he created 2 big chances that Iwobi should've scored.
The Denilson comparison is very apt. If Ramsey had been Brazilian then no chance would Wenger have shown this much faith and patience.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 more win for us and the CL is ours, i really not give a f**k about CL unless we improve our team that can challenge.

we looking more midtable team now than a CL side.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
If we finish out of the top four, Wenger should leave. Thats the only silver lining that we can extract out of that situation

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We should stop cheering on getting CL football like it brings anything at all good. We could probably do with a season without it to be honest.

progman07

Established Member
16:10
Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger, speaking to Match of the Day: "I think our first half was very good. The second half is always more difficult when you play Sunday-Thursday-Sunday. We created less but could still have scored. We should have been in front in the first half.

"It leaves us having to win the next game as always. We fight against teams who fight not to go down so we prepare to fight again next Saturday."

The game schedule again, of course.

Ashybashy86

I'm sick of Wenger's decision making. Picking Walcott over Campbell pretty much sums him up as a man in general. F**king spineless.

Ah well. Come on Leicester, I suppose.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
They're Boss has them all on the same page - maybe it's not only Wenger that's deluded but he's made his players delusional also - they chat the same cap after every match. Simply put we're not very good in teh attacking 3rd and haven't been for a while now - certainly considering the "talent" we have.

Player reaction (BBC)

Sunderland 0-0 Arsenal

Posted at10:26
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, speaking to BBC Sport: "It was a great feeling. This is what I have worked all year for. It is massive for me.

"When we watch the video back we will think we should have won. We were the better team and played some great stuff leading up to the final third but I think we should be more clinical."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom