• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Sunderland - Arsenal - 24/04/16, 14:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger literally said exactly the opposite pre-match:

“Between Thursday and Sunday and Wednesday and Saturday morning is exactly the same,” the manager said. “You know we played on Wednesday night at Barcelona and then on Saturday against Everton at 12.45pm.
“It’s no problem. In fact, there’s a very interesting study that has come out from Uefa that shows that the points taken by the teams three days later are not less than after four or five days. It’s the opposite and that is quite interesting.
“The study has been made in all the five best leagues in Europe. Nobody has proven that it is a disadvantage to have only three days rest. The points on average are better than after four or five days.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160422/-three-days-rest-doesn-t-affect-result-
:lol::lol::lol:

Sack this eejit immediately.

goonerwarsh

Established Member

“Between Thursday and Sunday and Wednesday and Saturday morning is exactly the same,” the manager said. “You know we played on Wednesday night at Barcelona and then on Saturday against Everton at 12.45pm.
“It’s no problem. In fact, there’s a very interesting study that has come out from Uefa that shows that the points taken by the teams three days later are not less than after four or five days. It’s the opposite and that is quite interesting.
“The study has been made in all the five best leagues in Europe. Nobody has proven that it is a disadvantage to have only three days rest. The points on average are better than after four or five days.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160422/-three-days-rest-doesn-t-affect-result-

Exactly, he's just making it up as he goes along.

dysphoria

Established Member

You need to watch his sky sports interview with geoff schreves. He goes on to say in that interview that one of the reasons leicester have done so well is because they don't have mid week UCL games and even goes on to say that we're unlucky with the schedule of fixtures because we had to play against teams who are fighting for something whereas leicester don't. ****ing hypocritical inept liar.

MoHaMed14

I started watching his post-match conference and after just one minute I closed. I couldn't take how low this guy has gotten. He was mentioned to that we have failed to score at Stadium of Light in the last three visits, somehow, instead of feeling bad about this, he had the audacity to mention we didn't 'at least concede' today. Is that even something to be happy with against ****ing Sunderland??????

He's settling for low **** and this is passing onto players. We should be absolutely sad and devastated to be finishing below the scums and having lost the title to Liecester City. **** off.

Enfield

Established Member
Wouldn't it be refreshing if even two of our current squad were told to pack their bags.
Personally I'm hoping for three, start with Giroud and Theo and throw in someone like Ramsey for the extra shock factor and extra money to spend on replacements

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's clear as day the players buy into Arsène's loser attitude and excuse culture.
The ones that aren't very good do. They know that the only way is down after Arsenal or they get lucky and ride on the shirt tails of others at a big club like Clichy at City. Top players just leave.

"In the first half, we should have run into the dressing room with the lead. Overall, that is the story of the game."

How many times we hear that and Arsène seems to think its only because of bad luck or fatality when he can actually do something if he is brave enough, take risks to change things in the team and BUY A F*CKING STRIKER.

Highbury Rock City

I saw Jack on the pitch, that was pretty much The highlight today. Other than that, I can't say anything because my feelings machine is broken. I just want this season to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom