• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester city vs Arsenal - 08/05/2016 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Supporting Arsenal has been a stressful affair for him I think.

Ch8lCOLXAAAWoMh.jpg

Ch8lCOMWwAAYup5.jpg
its the exposure level, it is just too much, we would be all like that if we have to be the spoke person for something every single week.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He should have been ended on the spot.

And that dickhead with his rollie thinking he looks hard.

Can't believe I support the same club as these utter cumstains.

Was hoping someone gave him a few smacks on camera. His face was crying out for a few hot ones.

Stupid ****.

indy23

He should have been ended on the spot.

And that dickhead with his rollie thinking he looks hard.

Can't believe I support the same club as these utter cumstains.

Yeah i know, Claude looked genuinely uneasy for completely different reasons today. If someone came behind and screamed that in my ear i woulda broke his nose.

The glare is so fake, 2 shots to the head and hes dead

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
What was Kos doing for the first goal? More interested in not getting hurt than defending...

Honestly think he should be dropped. Some of his performances this season have been terrible. Mertesacker I can understand, but Kos isn't playing to his full ability and that's worrisome.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Apparently someone put their hands on his son, which provoked the reaction.

It's pretty clear and simple to me, as to how trouble arises: Anyone protesting gets confronted, which causes a reaction. Why would any protesters want to make things harder for themselves, by causing arguments and fights? People obviously aren't allowing them their right to protest. It's really the only way it can happen, with the rare exception.

Stumped

If we sign proper players and not kids.

Other fan channels chop and change interviewees week by week but none have the consistency ArsenalFanTV have. With Claude-Bully-Moh-Ty there is an established core. DT has made a promising start and Chris Hudson who has spent most of the season out of action has shown his cockney prowess in the past. Next season can be the best yet.

indy23

Other fan channels chop and change interviewees week by week but none have the consistency ArsenalFanTV have. With Claude-Bully-Moh-Ty there is an established core. DT has made a promising start and Chris Hudson who has spent most of the season out of action has shown his cockney prowess in the past. Next season can be the best yet.

Like game of thrones. Who gonna die next

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

All these fans are so cringe now. Wish arsenalfantv would just go. It's basically fans feeding off of each other's anger nowadays.

Supporting Arsenal is a choice and its supposed to be for enjoyment. If it makes you that angry or depressed it's time to look deeper than Arsenal/Wenger for the answer to your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom