• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaywood Mac

Now that we've signed our customary token handsome midfielder, let's move on and sign our customary token French striker who can't shoot and our customary token French defender that can't defend to go with our French manager who cant manage and token black English players who can't play football.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If the striker we are going for is going to the Euros then we need to chasing him now. That deal definitely needs to be done before the tournament starts unless his target isn't in the Euros or the copa america.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Now that we've signed our customary token handsome midfielder, let's move on and sign our customary token French striker who can't shoot and our customary token French defender that can't defend to go with our French manager who cant manage and token black English players who can't play football.

tumblr_inline_n4borjqKoF1s1psct.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Getting deals done early solves alot of our internal problems in Alexis and Özil contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom