• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
If this is true (yeah, I know it's The Sun :lol:), we all know that Usmanov will NEVER sell to Kroenke. I think we'll have two possible scenarios for Kroenke:

1) MADNESS - invest, bring great players, make Arsenal more attractive/profitable => make more money

2) BUST - play it safe, no new players, Özil and Alexis gone, Arsenal shaken, Wenger gone, Brendan Rodgers as new manager => lose money

And we all know how much Kroenke loves...

...his money:cool:

Arsenio Venger

Want this guy in full control me.

tobias_buycurious.png

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Usmanov is in a good position, making money from the share rise & just compare the mood round him now to when he was linked to taking over. Gone from a toxic buyer to the potential savior.

Toast

Established Member
Most people on here ...you mean the experts on here? I am very convinced we have been building our hopes on the false premise Arsenal can spend big money. The way we have been going for the past few years is proof we cannot spend as much as we are made to believe. It has never happened. When we got Özil we added some free transfers + low figure buys and that was it. Same when we got Sanchez and will be same this year since we got Xhaka.

We haven't spend much, therefore we can't spend much. Do you see what's wrong with that statement?

As for that ****fest of a report, I can't believe people keep bringing it up. I'll just refer you to here for the last discussion on it.

Finesse

We haven't spend much, therefore we can't spend much. Do you see what's wrong with that statement?

That is how you understand it I guess. You are better placed explaining what is wrong with it. It is an open conversation

IndyCanada

You want Kroenke to have more control?.... We would enter the true dark ages if taht happened. Kroenke has 0 winning franchises and is focused on his American football team doing well he could give two ****s about AFC.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I always knew he'd make it here. Saw the potential in the lad way back when he was 10. Recognizing talent is one quality I share with Wenger:D
There's something up with this forum and young boys, is there a secret button on this website that leads to something very disturbing?

That Adam Crafton guy can piss off by the way, now is not the time to be toying with arsenal fans' emotions.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom