• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Watford v Arsenal | 27th of August at 15:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
It's so nice to have a good atmosphere about the club.

First time since we beat Man City last Christmas (and even then last season was mostly miserable).

Plutarch

Not as comfortable as it looked like it was going to be at half time. But I suppose away games in the premier league are never comfortable.

Now we're above Liverpool in the league, I'm pleased at that.

arsmile

Established Member
first half was excellent obviously- I don't think the second was disastrous- we didn't look 100% fit and we weren't that ambitious- but they only scored because Ox switched off and left monreal 3 on 1 ... we were mostly professional defensively.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
35 million too much for Mustafi, you say?? Not in the state we're in, and not for the quality he'll bring.
By god we're desperate. Thank god, we bought him.

Xhaka Zulu

Was expecting Arsenal to push on after being 3-0 ahead at HT, should have known better.

Good to win our first game.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Not too worried about the second half. Took our foot off the gas and we've still got some players not fully there physically. Not to mention, players getting used to each other in new positions.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

35 million too much for Mustafi, you say?? Not in the state we're in, and not for the quality he'll bring.
By god we're desperate. Thank god, we bought him.
It's not the defence. It's how we can't keep away pressure from the defense. It's our tactics and subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom