• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think that's why they say defences win you championships. If we were solid at the back we could win this 1-0.

We're putting pressure on ourselves by having to score multiple goals in every game.

junglist57

Established Member
'Arsenal have not kept a clean sheet for the last 11 games.'

Well its time that ****ing statistic changed, today. COYG, another good half please.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yep would really suit our counter attacking game plan.
Given that the team can't actually pass the ball at the moment and is resorting to the long ball it actually might help.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City haven't really threatened us since the Sterling miss, we're quite comfortable atm. Expect City to up the tempo soon tho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just back home and I see we are one nil up woooo. I'll catch the 2nd half if we end losing blame it on me

How was the 1st half display?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Don't make any changes yet. Iwobi and Theo are doing a great job defensively.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Really? I'm calm, City are there for the taking and the longer the game goes on, the more space there will be on the break because they have to go for the win.

Take care in the final 3rd and there's a few goals in this for Alexis and co.
It feels like every time they go forward they are slicing through us and we seem to be making dumb mistakes. Gabriel off Bellerins head and one where Monreal cleared it back into our defence.

We look dangerous also and need that second goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom