• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakySami

The only reason we are resorting to long balls is because city are over pressing thus what we are don't instead is concentrating on the second balls which is the way to go

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just back home and I see we are one nil up woooo. I'll catch the 2nd half if we end losing blame it on me

How was the 1st half display?
Can't keep the ball but should be up by more. City are diabolical defending and were let off by a questionable offside call that negated a 2nd goal. Having said that we look a bit shaky at times at the back and are allowing them to have too much of the ball.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Alexis has often been too busy telling Theo and Iwobi to press City's FB's. We need to be defensively sound but braver. It would be awful to throw this away out of fear.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good I see the performance was much better than the last one. Hopefully we keep it up at 2nd half

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It feels like every time they go forward they are slicing through us and we seem to be making dumb mistakes. Gabriel off Bellerins head and one where Monreal cleared it back into our defence.

We look dangerous also and need that second goal
Apart from the Sterling chance they haven't had any clear cut chances. Need a bit more from Coq and Xhaka but I think the team has looked reasonably comfortable at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom