• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Crystal Palace | 1/1/17 | 4pm GMT

Result?

• Arsenal play well for once and win

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Sam ends our season

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh dear, Ramsey. YOu really should have scored. The keeper was nowhere near.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Ramsey's hair is back to normal and his demeanor seems down to earth for the recent games with better performances. Its the hair that gives you this power. @Batman

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Alexis is desperate to score. He's been more disciplined today but a bit sloppy too. Another FK for us. Xhaka has it

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Every match I feel like Alexis and Özil are not going to sign that contract

carlito'sway

Established Member
Professional and mature performance. I wish we were more ruthless and scored a couple of more goals though.
We sort of rotated as well today....I expect Coq, Mustafi, Özil and perhaps Ox to start vs B'Mouth.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Damnit

Why do keepers have such wonderful games against us?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Really?! OK.
He's bagged an assist for the opening goal, been instrumental in most of the chances we've created and generally worked like a man possessed.. again. MOTM? I dunno, but if you think he's had a mare, then you must have a special set of standards for players like Alexis. Which would be understandable I suppose, because he's just on another level completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom