• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Crystal Palace | 1/1/17 | 4pm GMT

Result?

• Arsenal play well for once and win

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Sam ends our season

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's bagged an assist for the opening goal, been instrumental in most of the chances we've created and generally worked like a man possessed.. again. MOTM? I dunno, but if you think he's had a mare, then you must have a special set of standards for players like Alexis. Which would be understandable I suppose, because he's just on another level completely.
The fan love you have for Alexis and Connor McGregor is a tad worrying. :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I hate seeing Arsenal fans leave early.

All the more frustrating that those of us who'd love to attend are denied for a variety of reasons (distance being the case for most I imagine). I don't care about the underground, stay behind to show your appreciation/ire, whichever is acceptable given the circumstances.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's bagged an assist for the opening goal, been instrumental in most of the chances we've created and generally worked like a man possessed.. again. MOTM? I dunno, but if you think he's had a mare, then you must have a special set of standards for players like Alexis. Which would be understandable I suppose, because he's just on another level completely.

Careful, your obsession is showing. Pull up those pants, ffs.

carlito'sway

Established Member
HAPPY NEW YEAR GOONERS.

Great way to start the year with a strong performance, a win, a clean sheet and an absolutely fabulous goal by OG! Goal of the Year, in my book! ;)

:cool::cool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Therein lies the problem. We're one point better off than last season.

Constant little improvements but not enough to catch our rivals. You could argue we only finished second because all our rivals were underperforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom