• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At least this will be Wengers last season. We should have a good go at the league with no CL as well. Just a case of being cute when naming our teams for Europa.

arsmile

Established Member
i'd be more concerned by the schocking performance on the ball than the fact that 2 errors led to conceding- we've got nothing.

it's no coincidence that this performance has coincided with Arsène giving ramsey another go at CAM where he's ALWAYS ****.

he's ruined the whole game- people complain that the introduction of giroud makes us less fluid- but at least he has undenyiable end product- what does ramsey have?

I feel like someone told coq to go down and pretend to be injured to change something- mind you most of us could have told Arsène from the off that this line up was not working.

I mean- yeah bellerin did over cover- mind you he got back in time- problem was he dived in and the guy got past him- I mean that happens, but that's where his error was. Ramsey is also ignorantly dosing in that position

xakha having a joke of a game again- this penalty is such a redic rash bad dcecsion...lost his head like an idiot.

then cech desperately diving out the way of a ball gently dripping towards him...

since the goals though we've created jack.....probably and apt choice of word that. Just terrible stuff being produced on the ball.

giroud also hasn't touched the ball- sanchez is playing recent games like 'the best kid at the park' where he's trying to force everything too much himself- he seems like he lacks a lot of trust in the players around him without Özil...

speaking of whom..GEEDDOUTOFBED MESUT...no one is missing 2/3 games with a cold you wet sod....

FinnGooner

Established Member
F***ing Wenger making them play with only one day rest, they look knackered. Wenger Out.

:lol: :lol::lol:If even after this display criticising isn't justified then apparently it never is. By the way, is that a fact that the team is knackered or is there a double standard on who's allowed to make assumptions and who isn't?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I don't want to blame Wenger look at the players and their shocking mistakes today before blaming the manager. Bellerin who has been great got beaten easily and then xhaka who seem didn't learn nothing from his past mistakes

If this was a rare occurrence I might agree with you but when this happens regularly and regularly every year - you have to blame him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to blame Wenger look at the players and their shocking mistakes today before blaming the manager. Bellerin who has been great got beaten easily and then xhaka who seem didn't learn nothing from his past mistakes

yeah blaming this only on the manager is letting some of these players easily off for their shocking performances..

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think what will be more insulting to me is if we win this, Wenger credits it as some sort of achievement

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sadly that's a pen just for stupidity .
No such thing. The player is going down as soon as Xhaka put his arm out, **** that. There's such a thing as common sense, that player was going nowhere, you don't give soft pens for that.

trippyhippy

this is a good thing imo, obviously we dont have what is required to win the prem under wenger and now that any lingering hopes are gone we wont have to have them squashed later in the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom