• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs West Ham | 05/04/2017| 19:45 BST

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinz - 6
Bellerin - 6
Mustafi - 6
Gabriel - 6
Monreal - 7
Xhaka - 6
El Nenny - 6
Özil - 7
Walcott - 7
Welbeck - 3
Sanchez - 6

Giroud - 6
Chamberlain - 6
Ramsey - 6

Preacher

Always Crying
Very nice win, but it was one of the easiest opponents from all remaining games. 3pts, clean sheet - good for confidence.

Elneny-Xhaka has potential.Coquelin should find warm spot on the bench.

Lastly, f*** off Atkinson. Disgraceful performance.

Tristam

That's it. I refuse to criticise any of our players or manager until this refereeing situation is sorted out. The thing is you could PREDICT before the game that Atkinson will not give us a penalty. If you can predict a referee's behaviour in this way, this is no coincidence. This is bias and it's unacceptable. Doesn't matter if we win or lose.

Xhaka Zulu

how can you bottle 3 stonewall pen decisions?? Luckily we won comfortably and it didn't affect the result..

Liked what I saw from Martinez and a clean sheet in his first pl game too, nice!!

Elneny did well and I want Xhaka-Elneny to start the rest of the season..

This wasn't his first PL game was it?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
From now on I truly hope to see Elneny & Xhaka in CM. They are our best duo there. They complete each other. Mo has the engine, passing ability and defensive acumen to play the role better than anybody in our squad.
And its also nice watching Mo play with such ease. Gives the team some sort of connection and a platform to build on through his simple yet highly effective game.

Has been harshly treated honestly.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That's it. I refuse to criticise any of our players or manager until this refereeing situation is sorted out. The thing is you could PREDICT before the game that Atkinson will not give us a penalty. If you can predict a referee's behaviour in this way, this is no coincidence. This is bias and it's unacceptable. Doesn't matter if we win or lose.
@Makingtrax, why you make another account? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom