• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs West Ham | 05/04/2017| 19:45 BST

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
**** this, I'm calling match fixing in the Spuds match. You can't be leading for 80 mins and then give up 3 goals with 2 mins remaining.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
So I wanted to see Martinez and he didn't disappoint. Very calm, confident and very good distribution.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nice to get the 3 points but they've been on a terrible run of form, worse than ours. Monday will be a real test. Fat same has got them playing well now and they've won 4 in a row.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I cannot wait for the moment the cam ref is implement in whole world, justo like Spain - France match!

carlito'sway

Established Member
how can you bottle 3 stonewall pen decisions?? Luckily we won comfortably and it didn't affect the result..

Liked what I saw from Martinez and a clean sheet in his first pl game too, nice!!

Elneny did well and I want Xhaka-Elneny to start the rest of the season..

You can if your name is Atkinson.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom