• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why you'd choose Arsenal over Milan if you're a defender to be honest, bar money obviously

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Milan are ****ing poverty and have been for 5 years. Joining Everton is probably better than joining Milan now.
Just thinking about it as somebody who knows the real Arsenal, these guys probably don't realise how open we play, how they're left to defend on their own. Milan are on the up now and you'd fancy their coaches to improve defenders over ours!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just thinking about it as somebody who knows the real Arsenal, these guys probably don't realise how open we play, how they're left to defend on their own. Milan are on the up now and you'd fancy their coaches to improve defenders over ours!

Yes but another way of looking at it is you're absolved of all defensive responsibility here, as long as you're good with the ball and make the odd recovery tackle then that's enough to keep you in the team. :lol:

And this guy seems like an attack minded player so I doubt he'd lose much sleep over how open we are.

BobP

Memri Fan
Only 81 potential on FIFA, not good enough.

On a more serious note, is Ivanovic a good comparison?

If he's that kinda guy, I wouldn't mind, always rated peak Ivanovic.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Only 81 potential on FIFA, not good enough.

On a more serious note, is Ivanovic a good comparison?

If he's that kinda guy, I wouldn't mind, always rated peak Ivanovic.

It's certainly the easiest comparison. Haven't seen enough to fully compare but he seemed to be in a similar mold to him.

Very un-Arsenal like in a lot of ways. Wenger usually values technical ability over everything else, except with his strikers for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom