• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Quite like how all our players have exactly the same hair.

3028B22A00000578-3398430-image-m-63_1452771483603.jpg

samshere

Why so serieuse?
vs RB Leipzig

He looks solid, and his final ball is also good(here). Apparently he's really excelled in a wing-back role since Schalke switched to 3-5-2.
Good involvement in both ends of the pitch. Too often fullbacks are good in only one aspect of the game. He isn't someone who'll win you matches on his own, but would be able to hold the fort in the left letting our more creative players do their job. With more pressing needs at CF and CM(and thats before the departures) its good business to tie one of our loose ends up.

Looks like a backup player at best when we need starters. Sums up Arsenal's transfer business really.

He is easily better option then Monreal, strong, quick, better final ball, not afraid of anyone. Fans of our national team love him. Trust me he's great addition for Arsenal. His physical presence in our defense will help alot.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Signing a player who's had his best performances after switching to wingback? Allegri in?

Then again Wenger is the type of guy who signs someone after a breakout season in a new position then immediately starts playing him somewhere else. :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have you ever seen him play? Or you're just watching youtube of him?

I've watched the YouTube and seen a few Schalke matches while checking out Goretzka.

He is quite quick, I wouldn't say lightening. He is strong and he is very quick into the tackle.

However I am not convinced by his technical ability. His crossing is iffy which won't matter as we don't cross the ball anyway. I'd like to have a left back that can dribble, take a man on. I dont see him working behind an inverted playmaker.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This team is done. Change as many as possible.

Rate Nacho or not certainly dropped a level this season & you know pre match if the winger will cause him problems.

Tbf Nacho's form has improved quite a bit since Alexis has been on the LW again

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just thinking about it as somebody who knows the real Arsenal, these guys probably don't realise how open we play, how they're left to defend on their own. Milan are on the up now and you'd fancy their coaches to improve defenders over ours!
When has a player joined a club just to develop or improve his skills? You join for money, status etc.

Watching Milan I'm not sure they are the defensive masters of past years either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom