• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So Wenger's most expensive team is also his worst team. The man is clueless with tactics and picking teams and now is useless when it comes to identifying and buying players.

Shouldn't get another penny to spend. And shouldn't have our squad to coach next season.

karl

What are you on about? The result today is down to Wenger not being able to get the best out of his players and picking the wrong ones.
Sorry, I didn't mean it as an insult to you. There is just a huge gap between the quality of the squad now and what we have been used to. Many players have been hanging around way too long with no significant input.

Our top players can never manage anything against top teams. They should have enough quality and pride to turn in some kind of performance.

Jm89

Gabriel should not wear an Arsenal shirt again !! Sp**s brought Toby for the same money let that sink in! The fan who back wenger are a disgrace to this club! And wenger is a disgrace to arsenal! How can you dictate like he does

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure 2-0 will do that anyway. I had a lot of confidence in these scumbag players before kick-off and they let me down badly, imagine how Wenger must feel.

I bet he doesn't feel badly enough to resign tomorrow, or next week, or at the end of this season. Not with 10 million waiting.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You can't say that players of the two teams are even when Ramsey has played just one good season in his all career. Ox has never done anything in his career vs Son who has been great in germany & is great for Sp**s too.
I could go on with almost all their team.

you're just overrating our player, based on 3/6 great months in their career for most of them.
And top level football is about consistency, not potential.

At the end of the day, they are the ones who are on the pitch.

Why are you comparing Ox with Son? Trippier and Davies were their wing backs. Is Son much better than Özil and Sanchez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom