• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nothing I can add to that, other than the fact that I loved the brother Mouzone character. I'll have to revisit the Wire sometime, truly great series.

Edit: can you believe the actor that played Marlo went on to play a cop? Can't remember what show though.
Yeah I've forgotten the name as well. I saw a commercial for it. I'll have to watch. That seems to be the way though. A lot of these guys like to go the polar opposite to characters they're well known for.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought every player was at least a 6.5 today. No passengers. Alexis doesn't look happy playing a more disciplined role bit it all worked out. A bit more fine tuning and upgrades and we might look really good again.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger says we are more defensively focused than we were months ago. We have a mathematical chance at top 4 and no answer about his own future.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
if it means Wenger stays we'll be well and truly still in jail with the key thrown in the river
Yeah very much in 2 minds about that. Honestly Wenger is staying either way. Losing out on top 4 may be better as it should force changes in his behavior both tactically and in the transfer market. Very very tough to root against CL football though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom