• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
They just might. They could finish 6th with no trophies despite having Pogba and Zlatan vs Van Gaal's 5th with an FA Cup victory.
They won the prize League Cup mate. They and Liverpool were the only top clubs to take it seriously.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Imagine the banter if we managed to finish in the top 4.

Proper get out of jail.

Seriously, this time around I would consider celebrating that like the ****ing CL title
Would also act as a resounding slap to all media haters out there - not to mention about all the intertwined consequences - a way bigger chance of Alexis/Özil signing new deals and attraction for top players.

In this sense, I really believe this season would be one of the best within the last years as I do think Wenger will be a lot more decisive in the market due to the **** we've been going through this time around

How Soon Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom