• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Manchester United | 7th May 16:00 (BST) | Sky Sports 1

Do you care anymore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Those idiots have gobbled up what Mourinho has said and are treating the Celta Vigo game like a final.

Would be so funny if they **** up.
They just might. They could finish 6th with no trophies despite having Pogba and Zlatan vs Van Gaal's 5th with an FA Cup victory.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Gotta love Wenger only focusing on defensive tactics during the last month of the season. Unreal.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
yeah we're not gonna get there, but you know we'll do just enough for Wenger to claim we were 'unlucky'
We play twice before Liverpool play again and if we win both,we will be one point behind them. We need luck,third place and the FA Cup.
Somehow if it happens it would be a decent ending after the train wreck it turned out to be for sure. If it does then its an opportunity to thank heavens for the lucky escape and take serious steps or think everything's dandy so lets drag on. I've thought, hoped and sort of believed the former happenings more than a few times recently ending up disappointed. Better to wait and see rather than expect.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Great win, especially as we did it with little or no involvement from Sanchez. The Xhaka-Ramsey midfield has potential, if Ramsey can keep up this form.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
f54f892a16.png

Top 4 not happening lads let's be realistic
It's not out the realm of possibility. This is Arsenal chasing top 4. I wouldn't put it pass us winning the remainder of our matches. And if that happens, City and Liverpool need to win theirs as well to keep us out.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Man Utd are complete ****e without Pogba. Their midfield is awful without him. Herrera largely rides on the back of Pogba's work. Shocking how different they are with and without him tbh, especially considering a lot of people don't rate Pogba for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom