• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Knicks and the Jets? Man, that hurts. Bet you're not even old enough to remember the '69 Super Bowl or the Walt Frazier/Willis Reed Knicks either. Although the Knicks weren't bad in the 80s and 90s, so they've only sucked for about 20 years.
Yeah but I'm 28 so they've sucked most of my life. My earliest memory of the Knicks is John Starks going 2-18 against the Rockets in the Finals. The Jets need not even be mentioned the way they've bottled their few playoff appearances in my lifetime. :(

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We were all dreaming of Alexis Özil and Lacazette partnershio in July I hope everything become clear with Alexis and Özil they are professional players

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I really thought we would end the window well. I guess we still have Alexis but it's not enough. Very disappointing :(

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Baffling how we aren't trying to bring anyone in in preparation for Alexis and Özil leaving. It'd leave us with something after the duo leave at least, and a year here under their belt.

This club has always been poor with planning out the squad though...
A year? We'll be lucky if we get in replacements before Aug 31st 2018.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Why aren't we looking in South America for players anymore? A big transfer fee automatically will get you a work permit.

They'd be easier to deal with than European teams right now...that is for sure.

River Plate
Gremio
Santos
Sao Paulo
Indepentiente

The above clubs usually have great young talent. 90 million for Lemar is ludricous.

Can't believe we offered that much. Might just as well put 20 million offer for a young South American teenage sensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom