• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Thought the technical ability of our lads were a level above Spuds. They couldn't string two passes together.

It's not all that surprising.

Most of the 1st team players Wenger has at his disposal are a level above their counterparts at Sp**s. What differs is the ability to string it all together and create a team which is better than the sum of its part.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
DO69vGiUEAI-XYm.jpg:large

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

""****ty performance, ****ty selection, ****ty refs, ****ty luck. The absolute perfect storm of utter rank ****.""

""Well poor today. Flakey, weak, and an easy touch""

""we were bullied by these in the first half""

""Özil and Mustafi. Germans should be banned from participating in sport after what those ****s did. Hundred year ban expires in 2045.""

""To say those ratty ****s were more up for it than us is embarrassing.""

""LLORENTE IS DEAD""

""we were robbed of any real chance.""

Such wonderful tears of anguish over at the flappy ****...

ptrcopp

Of course it is..

Funny that you show up when we win in a 'big' game but are nowhere to be found when we lose..

Leave it out.
You’re both quality posters without resorting to this.
We won.
Be proud.
Be happy.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Of course it is..

Funny that you show up when we win in a 'big' game but are nowhere to be found when we lose..
:lol::lol: It seems that way, because when you're in one of your blind rages, it's hard for you to remember who's on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom