• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Ham vs Arsenal | 13th of December @ 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

What result do you predict for this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don't trust this team to win the Europa League.

Atletico, Dortmund, Napoli, AC Milan & RB Leipzig are all still in the competition.

We'll bottle it, for sure.

skip spence

no mate, Giroud was **** what did he do the whole game?
His hold up play was good, linked up well in and around the box and looked dangerous attacking crosses. The very few that came his way. What do you expect him to do, dribble the whole team like Messi?

I don't trust this team to win the Europa League.

Atletico, Dortmund, Napoli, AC Milan & RB Leipzig are all still in the competition.

We'll bottle it, for sure.

We have a lot of class in the team. We are not going to play like this forever. We will pick it up soon and start playing well constantly!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our lack of wingers who're direct and can take people on is so annoying at this stage, we don't have one like that since Ox left (not that he was brilliant either but at least he could take people on). Everyone wants to come inside the whole time and it's so predictable and easy to defend against.
We don't have any dribblers mate. Although Wenger must be getting close at his age :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I know I said I wouldn't talk about him but is Welbeck capable of doing anything with the ball? Like control it or pass it? Dafuq was that out there?

DerDeutscheMann

WurzlSepp Mark 2
His hold up play was good, linked up well in and around the box and looked dangerous attacking crosses. The very few that came his way. What do you expect him to do, dribble the whole team like Messi?

Why are you talking sense on arsenal-mania after a game with these "normal ppl"? Mad?

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Only 1.5 years left.

I don't know what is sadder - what's happening at our club or the total apathy of fans towards it.

We need to wake up, fellow Gooners.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Our lack of wingers who're direct and can take people on is so annoying at this stage, we don't have one like that since Ox left (not that he was brilliant either but at least he could take people on). Everyone wants to come inside the whole time and it's so predictable and easy to defend against.

Time to fast track Nelson.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
1. Cech is average
2. Bellerin is average
3. Koscielny is past his best
4. Monreal is good as a LCB
5. Maitland-Niles was better than expected, good debut
6. Xhaka is Xhaka
7. Wilshere best player on the pitch
8. Özil worse than in his last matches
9. Sanchez...
10. Iwobi has no end product
11. When was the last time Giroud scored as a starter in the league?

12. Welbeck is dribbling past himself
13. Lacezette ist the only striker from a top club who don't get 90 minutes

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Also big problem we have that we got too many average players the backup players are bad. Some of starting players are off form too.

tbh we have better back up players than Welbeck yet 2 games running, Wenger brings him on 1st. You're right about our starting players, Alexis poor, Kos nearly a major clanger again with a hideous cross field pass, Bellerin poor, Iwobi poor. Funny that they all have the same manager!

logic DC

done with this Giroud I bet he goes to whever he goes and we never hear of him again, he is no better thsn Negredo and is surely a level or two undrr Dzeko yet we persist with him. crazy

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why are people so critical of wenger after this match. West Ham really defended well. Their defence was extremely physical.The few half chances we got we could not take. And they rarely pushed men forward. We were poor only in the 5 mins towards end.
2 points from 9. Already several losses notched up this season. A growing awareness that City are running away with the league with leaving a dog fight between us, United, Chelsea, Sp**s and Liverpool for the remaining 3 spaces. A lack of belief given our current form and points already dropped that we are capable of going on a sustained run to create breathing space to secure a top 4 finish. The fact that we've had the luxury of resting our main players midweek whereas none of our rivals have been able to do that and we still continue to drop points and are at the tail end of the pack. Because Burnley are ahead of us and for everyone saying they will drop off Leicester still lingers fresh in the mind. And that's only this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
tbh we have better back up players than Welbeck yet 2 games running, Wenger brings him on 1st. You're right about our starting players, Alexis poor, Kos nearly a major clanger again with a hideous cross field pass, Bellerin poor, Iwobi poor. Funny that they all have the same manager!
That's why something need to improve with these players because they been so poor

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Only 1.5 years left.

I don't know what is sadder - what's happening at our club or the total apathy of fans towards it.

We need to wake up, fellow Gooners.
Not gonna happen while people are using Squad cost as an excuse. Pretty soon this kind of football will become the expected level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom