• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Ham vs Arsenal | 13th of December @ 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

What result do you predict for this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This team is a really sad story. Can’t call it a collapse because we’ve been quite rubbish all season

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The state of that defending at the end once again :lol: how do we put up with this ****.

Approaching halfway and here we sit in 7th, one point behind Burnley. I wonder how far down the table we would have to fall for Wenger to actually step down.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I'm not going to get into all the negative angry stuff but 2 out of 9 is way out of what we needed to challenge for the fourth place trophy.

We are looking like 6th at the moment ... and watch out for Leicester...

CJJ

Established Member
Rio with a spot on analysis actually...
Basically pointed out how its so wierd that when a team like West Ham sits extremely narrow, instead of widing the play we play right into their hand through the middle.

If you look at City their wingers stay wide to create space for runs to come.

DerDeutscheMann

WurzlSepp Mark 2
Basically pointed out how its so wierd that when a team like West Ham sits extremely narrow, instead of widing the play we play right into their hand through the middle.

Who would run? Ramsey is the only one.

infinium

Wenger doesnt do tactics

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Everyone but the players and the coaching staff could see it. Just bizarre stuff. The players are drilled and hardcoded to play in just one way no matter what. Attrocious in-game management.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not enough players who can do 1-on-1 take ons and commit defenders. Especially out wide.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Henry frequently goes on about width in Peps team. Goes along the line of he would tell me to play out wide and I'd not touch the ball so I'd drift in field to get it and he said no you stay there.

And it makes sense. Staying wide means the full back either comes out creating space in between full back and centre back or he narrows leaving space for a quick switch.

Reactions: CJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom