• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Newcastle. Premier League. 3pm

What will be the result of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Call me positive maniac but I think Iwobi is having a good game. End product will come when he manage to get 5-10 games in row under his belt. No doubt about it!

I agree about Iwobi , saw a lot today to say he's going to be a big player in the final third , just end product. I swear his ball striking is so bad it can only get better .

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Back in the top 4 now, just need United to lose one and we're on their tail. Lovely stuff.
sigh.......we're always waiting for someone else to slip up. We just need a different approach really. Same old, same old. This Newcastle team is absolute garbage. Get ready for more of the same I'm afraid. Sounds like I'm a real moaner but I just can't see anything to get excited or at least hopeful about. With the squad we have, we should be doing an awful lot better, imo.

blaze_of_glory

Naah, getting to the end, they had too much space and a couple of uncontested chances. We deserved the win but we gave them hope.
Yes they had a few chances at the end but I don't think they were that close really. But you are right that the only hope they had is due to us not putting them away like we easily should have.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
1 goal conceded in 3 games after man utd horror show. Its positive but needed to get back playing 5 at the back against Liverpool

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Great performance from the Arsenal. Aside from Bellerin, Wilshere and Lacazette who were poor, everything else was great. Play like this for the rest of the season and we’ll overtake Yanited imo.

Don't get the Bellerin hate honestly... It hasn't been coming off for him lately offensive wise but he has defended well and been solid at the back.

blaze_of_glory

sigh.......we're always waiting for someone else to slip up. We just need a different approach really. Same old, same old. This Newcastle team is absolute garbage. Get ready for more of the same I'm afraid. Sounds like I'm a real moaner but I just can't see anything to get excited or at least hopeful about. With the squad we have, we should be doing an awful lot better, imo.
Really if you look at the struggle of the past month it's all down to us just not finishing. If we are even halfway clinical we've won every game for about 6 weeks.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only one loss in 22 games at home. Just wish we could do that away and there'd be no problem.:lol:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
1 goal conceded in 3 games after man utd horror show. Its positive but needed to get back playing 5 at the back against Liverpool
If we can't score then we're going to be in huge problems. And tbh we haven't been able to score enough to compete at the highest level for some time now. We've just simply don't do enough with the ball when we have it - I don't see any clear attacking structure once we get to the edge of the opponents box. Today could have been any one of scores of recent Arsenal games.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Really poor. 3 points but that was no better than West Ham or Soton - we still struggled to convert possession to goals, and leaked chances from poor defending.

One thing I noticed today is how one footed many of our players are. Sanchez and Wilshere flat out refuse to use their weaker side. Özil and Xhaka very rarely use their right foot. It disrupted play a lot, particularly with Sanchez I think defenders know that he will never ever use that left foot.
Our players have been one footed for ages. In particular our attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom