• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | December 31, 2017 | 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yoshida yesterday had his arms in the air but was unaware and Utd didn't get a pen.
Inter Milan benefitted from VAR. I fear we'll always have poor decisions in football and I doubt Mustafi still thinks these decisions even themselves out over a season. They really don't.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We get enough 'dirty' wins. 1 goal wins v Palace, Burnley, Swansea, Newcastle, Leicester. We lack the quality to really kill off teams by turning our mammoth possession into opportunities and it hurts us. You'll only sneak those wins so often.

And I know we were ****ed by the ref today, but I'm talking in the wider scheme of things. We don't score enough and our defence isn't reliable enough to win with 1-2 goals per game.

Burnley and Leicester -> yes.
Against Palace we were leading 1:3 away, they scored the 2:3 after a corner and had not a really chance after that. That was a dirty win? They won a point (nearly won) against City today. That was a good win, dirty? No way.

After 23 minutes we were leading against Newcastle, after the half were were leading fast against Swansea. Not every 1 goal gap win is a dirty win, lol.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Mike Dean just couldn't resist. People haven't been talking about him so much so he just had to steal the spotlight. VAR can't come fast enough!

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Wenger constantly points to how refs never really have to suffer any consequences for their horrendous decision making. With such a terrible record for us, he shouldn't be allowed to ref any of our games. It's beyond pathetic.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Burnley and Leicester -> yes.
Against Palace we were leading 1:3 away, they scored the 2:3 after a corner and had not a really chance after that. That was a dirty win? They won a point (nearly won) against City today. That was a good win, dirty? No way.

After 23 minutes we were leading against Newcastle, after the half were were leading fast against Swansea. Not every 1 goal gap win is a dirty win, lol.
Ok, define it whatever specific way that you want. My point is that in each of those games we are one opportunity away from losing 2 points. And with our defence, that spells trouble.

And I wouldn't call any of them dominant performances, bar maybe Swansea at a push.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom