• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not sure about this Willock lad. Haven't seen/heard much about him on here, what's the general consensus about his potential etc.?

Looks like a nothing player to me, still young though and has time to improve, but I don't see anything to suggest he'll make it here..

Of the current crop, only AMN and Nelson has a good chance to make it imo, with Nketiah as a dark horse.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
By the time Wenger leaves, Herbert Chapman will once again be rightfully called the greatest Arsenal manager ever. Well it should be if there is any justice in the world.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Looks like a nothing player to me, still young though and has time to improve, but I don't see anything to suggest he'll make it here..

Of the current crop, only AMN and Nelson has a good chance to make it imo, with Nketiah as a dark horse.
Nah Willock is good. Just very inexperienced and switches off too much at this point. Will be a beast in 2 years IMO.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
AMN, Nelson and Nketiah can hold their heads high after this. Willock did OK despite being overawed at times. He's 18 he will get better.

The rest should pack it in. I've been backing Iwobi but he seems to have lost his bollocks. Less said about Walcott and Welbeck the better. Welbeck started OK but he had so many poor moments in the final 3rd and got a lucky goal.

Nelson carried out attack for the majority of the game and when he faded,.nobody had the bollocks to step up except AMN and the subs.

I was disappointed with Nelson, only because I know how good he can be. He's got cutinside-itis already. He was looking for the ball to feet and dropping too deep instead of staying as high and wide as possible and running off the shoulder. When he had space to attack their right back he would often move infield or pass backwards.

When he had time to get off a shot he would give it to someone else. There's a lot of talent there but he needs to be coached correctly - to be direct. He's a winger not a number 10, and I think the lack of threat on goal (2 shots on target) was again, largely down to a lack of players making those forward runs.

He was much better than at wing back though and will improve if he's given more games.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People are being so dramatic. Everything happens in context but Wenger's FA cup performance of late can't be criticised. Got it wrong today.

I think he needs to go but this match is neither here nor there really. He played his C team (and didn't even give himself the cavalry on the bench) and clearly wants to focus on other things.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
No idea why we rested all our players and didn't even bring a few on the bench. I don`t see us getting past Chelsea and if we do City awaits in the fina the final, no way we beat them. And it`s the League Cup, who cares about it really. This was the FA-cup, a tournament we`ve won more than anyone else. Disgraceful both from Wenger and the players.

FreakySami

I think Iwobi believes he is a bit more senior to the other kids and is desperate to prove he still is. Good reason too I guess because this season he needs to prove himself again.

He lost what makes him good because he's trying to prove to people he can score and he can play makes. I think he can do both but he's forcing it so much right now it's ridiculous.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Wenger looks really really tired in the interview. Lost 2 FACup games in 5 years and he's getting hammered by every pundit and fan.

It's time to retire. Let a younger guy take this sort of stick and punishment.
Trax, he didn't get beaten by Barca today....

Sideways Mo put me of football for six months, he might have just done it again.

The worst midfielder we've ever had.

I see your Mo Elneny and I raise you one Eddie McGoldrick
t350980.jpg

Marmaduke

Too many youngsters at one time. Experienced players can usually help cover for some inexperience but we basically had an U20 side in certain areas that made very silly mistakes on top of shaky defense.

Forest was the better team and experience counted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom