• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What a fool and with Akpom supposedly drink driving,it's been a poor week in a way. I know I irritated some when I had a go at Wilshere for being in a club and "having a chat" with the police when injured. As @krengon said,you don't necessarily expect Ronaldo levels of dedication but the manager and fans are entitled to professionalism. You never saw a young Cesc doing this and Mbappe,Dembele and real top youngsters seem more career focused. If SAF can bin a prime Stam for voicing an opinion,then I'm not fussed about ditching this under performer. We've been too charitable trying to improve average players.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
What a fool and with Akpom supposedly drink driving,it's been a poor week in a way. I know I irritated some when I had a go at Wilshere for being in a club and "having a chat" with the police when injured. As @krengon said,you don't necessarily expect Ronaldo levels of dedication but the manager and fans are entitled to professionalism. You never saw a young Cesc doing this and Mbappe,Dembele and real top youngsters seem more career focused. If SAF can bin a prime Stam for voicing an opinion,then I'm not fussed about ditching this under performer. We've been too charitable trying to improve average players.
Yup it's mostly the ones who know they're aren't all that good that show behaviour like this. I've lost patience with Iwobi. His on-field sulking is annoying and this recent revelation just seals it for me.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah I'm not going to believe a Sun article, don't care about snapchat evidence.

Their default position along with the Mail is to tear down young black men. Should ban links to them

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I'm not going to believe a Sun article, don't care about snapchat evidence.

Their default position along with the Mail is to tear down young black men. Should ban links to them

Good point. Hang on a wee sec, from the headline I assumed this was early on Sunday morning, i.e literally hours before the game. It was basically Friday night. "Drug-fuelled" meaning alleged reports of weed and laughing gas, not f*cking cocaine.

It's basically a standard house party on Friday night.

Still not good behaviour and he won't have a great career if he continues to do stuff like that. But f*ck the Sun. Their discomfort and disdain for young black men is barely disguised.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
DTDYS9QXUAE6dp9.jpg

Unacceptable behaviour if true.. Don't expect Ronaldo level dedication from everyone, but come on..

Have always believed in his talent and backed him to turn it around, but this changes things. He isn't serious enough and doesn't seem to have the mentality to take the next step. Very disappointing as he's been given every chance to prove himself.

No doubt he needs to sort himself out but this reads like your typical Sun hit piece.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Wenger has ruined him. I'm sorry, but thats the truth. Like other players who need a disciplined hand; Wenger has not been able to do it. Really sad, but he's still very young. When Wenger hopefully leaves he'll come good.

He's 21 years old, not seven, does he really need someone to tell him he shouldn't be getting pissed and smoking weed before a match?
Wenger managed Vieira, Henry, Fabregas, Anelka at the same age and they seemed to turn out alright.

I'm as fed up as anyone but to suggest Wenger has let him down is ridiculous, it's clearly the other way round.
He's a football manager not a babysitter.

Going back to Iwobi I'd quite happily add him in the out bin, he doesn't have the talent to be able get away with behaving like he does, he is clearly an idiot.
Even based on performances alone, he's lazy/lethargic, his passing is sloppy, he has no composure and his finishing is horrible.

He doesn't have the pace or energy for a wide player and he doesn't have the passing or creativity to be a number ten and at the moment he doesn't have the end product for either.
He also has an annoying face and a stupid dance.

Relic

If this is true Iwobi needs a good talking too and not just him..........any f****er that takes it.

Laughing gas effects:

https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/nitrous-oxide/

Nitrous oxide affects everyone differently, based on:

• The amount taken
  • The user’s size, weight and health
  • Whether the person is used to taking it
  • Whether other drugs are taken around the same time
The following effects may be felt almost immediately and can last for a few minutes: 2,4,5

• Euphoria
  • Numbness of the body
  • Sedation
  • Giddiness
  • Uncontrolled laughter
  • Uncoordinated movements
  • Blurred vision
  • Confusion
  • Dizziness and/or light-headedness
  • Sweating
  • Feeling unusually tired or weak
  • Sudden death
If a large amount of nitrous oxide is inhaled it can produce: 2,4,7

• Loss of blood pressure
  • Fainting
  • Heart attack
Inhaling nitrous oxide can be fatal if you don’t get enough oxygen, which is known as hypoxia.2,3,5

Long-term effects
Prolonged exposure to nitrous oxide may result in: 2,4,5,6

• Memory loss
  • Vitamin B12 depletion (long-term depletion causes brain and nerve damage)
  • Ringing or buzzing in the ears
  • Incontinence
  • Numbness in the hands or feet
  • Limb spasms
  • Potential birth defects (if consumed during pregnancy)
  • Weakened immune system
  • Disruption to reproductive systems
  • Depression
  • Psychological dependence
  • Psychosis
Mixing with other drugs
There is no current evidence demonstrating that mixing nitrous oxide with other substances increases health risks. However, it is possible that combining the gas with stimulants and other drugs places additional pressure on the heart, increases blood pressure and may disrupt heart rate.5

Anecdotal evidence suggests that combining nitrous oxide with other drugs such as cannabis, ketamine, LSD, magic mushroom and salvia can cause intense dissociation.5,8

Mixing nitrous oxide and alcohol can cause:

• Confusion
  • Feeling heavy or sluggish
  • Reduced concentration
  • Loss of body control

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Took Wilshere’s late to training comments as a joke but now this. Appalling attitude from a barely established player. At 21, this is all on Iwobi, you shouldn’t need a strict manager to have to tell you not to do this ****.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Do this **** during international break or something... Remember when Wenger sorted out Adam's alcoholism ? Seems bulshit thanks to this

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
But there's no proof that Iwobi was drinking or smoking, the only wrongdoing here was being out that late 48 hours before the game.
I think being out that late before a match that late when you are a professional is disgusting, bound to affect your performance, He should be made to pay the entrance fee to the Arsenal fans who turned up hoping to see at least some fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom