• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That loan looks bizarre now with how he just slotted back into center midfield. Even Jack didn't sound to favorable about it last week.

If only we kept him here & offered Kante a kings ransom. :drool:
I think the loan could have saved his Arsenal career. He got loads of consecutive games there which could well be the reason why he gets over his injuries seemingly quicker these days. I think it helped his body no end. Would Wenger have even played him if he were fit? I think he'd have been in and out of the team, getting frustrated and picking up injuries as a result. He probably cut down on the fags and everything else as well, because he was playing every week!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I'll never forgive the club for letting him go out on loan, he should never have had to. To see players like Elneny, Coquelin and Xhaka chosen over him sickened me.
Exactly, 29 matches he played for them which could have been used to lighten our load and made available a player who isn't a complete waste of space. The loan was the stupidest thing that we did last season. He makes Xhaka look like an elite player, the way good team mates are supposed to.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Like many of you I do not want him to play tomorrow.

I'm sick and tired of seeing our players rushed back only for them to break down again.

Let the guy get an extra week or so of rest as he's more important than all these deadwood at the club.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Why exactly has he not been offered a new deal yet? The only one who 100% wants to stay and he's being hung out to dry. I thought there was supposed to be movement toward the end of December?

Sick of being lied to by this club.
The stumbling block is money. JW wants more than we are prepared to offer;our offer being more incentive based.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why exactly has he not been offered a new deal yet? The only one who 100% wants to stay and he's being hung out to dry. I thought there was supposed to be movement toward the end of December?

Sick of being lied to by this club.
They’re probably discussing the deal as we speak.
Contract and Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom