• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
it feels increasingly like a bad investment of my time to just turn on the telly to watch arsenal each week

god knows how the proper fans feel who actually pay and turn up

just going through the motions bollocks

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
AMN gets beaten a little too easy at times in that LB position - tends to sell himself short & go to ground too quickly.

Kolasinac doesn't go to ground but he bites hard on the first move. Don't think there'd be much difference if one or the other was playing to be honest (except getting forward, which I think Kolasinac would be better at but mostly because he's left-footed).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good Lord, a sorry state of affairs at Arsenal.

If Wenger sitting up there thinks he is still the best man for the job, then we have a problem on our hands ladies and gentlemen.

Top Quality

Jack looks really good.

But I can't believe how bad the whole back 3/5 is looking, and they're even worse on the ball than they are at defending.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Managed to come back in time for the last 10 minutes of the first half & from the little I've seen I'm starting to think it would've been better had my family engagement lasted a bit longer.

My point is we're atrocious :lol:

Cech - 6
Bellerin - 5
Chambers - 5
Mustafi - 6
Holding - 4
Maitland-Niles - 6
Wilshere - 8
Xhaka - 5
Iwobi - 6
Welbeck - 5
Lacazette - 4

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

ivan-gazidis-arsenal-funds-trophies_hebymxmq3uhu1qzlyi7r655go.png

Cech, Chambers, Holding, Mustafi, Bellerin, Wilshere, Xhaka, AMN, Iwobi, Welbeck, Lacazette.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man no player can hold the ball are run with it create chances we only got jack do that the others look scared lacazzete look depressed

afcb

Wilshere the one class player on the field and it’s not even close, he is head and shoulders above everyone else

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jack waaaaaaaaaay the best player on that pitch. If Southgate doesn't pick him now he's knows nothing about football.

OSBK

Established Member
Theres no problem in it when youre buying the clear quality british talent eg sterling, stones. We had the chance to get the former.

Should never have been the case though. Wenger bought in young foreign talent that nobody knew and turned them into superstars, why did he all of a sudden stop that and decide to buy pub players.

Look at the players we are linked with mbappe,draxler,meyer,pavon etc and wenger put his trust in ox and jenks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom