• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Think the players let down Wenger
His players............all of them. Surely if your players keep letting you down, which they have been for sometime now, you get other better players. I don't think that's rocket science.

Furthermore, he has not a ****ing scooby how to coach his team how to defend.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Ah, the classic Giroud injury that elevates his ability during his absence.

Where have I elevated his ability please? Wanting another attacking option is obviously saying hes the best player at the club.. cos that’s how opinions work
While we’re so bad creatively the easy A to B route might help

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Thank goodness that's over. We are in dire straits. 5 and maybe 8 points off 4th after Liverpool play. We went to a back 4 and conceded immediately! We can't seem to play well in any formation. It's Wenger's last game in the stands. Maybe we can get back to winning when he returns. On a serious note,we have too many poor players and no manager is going to get much out of them for more than 6 months. Years of under investment can no longer be ignored-look at the poverty bench where there was nothing to bring on to win the game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We’ve been saying this for months, hardly a ground breaking prediction

Who's we?

You acting like you know again, but as per usual you know nothing.

Just stick to talking ****, that's what you're good at.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

3 wins in 10 games. Knocked out of the FA cup by Nottingham Forest. Losing our best players for next to nothing and potentially nothing. Any other manager would be out on their arse.

****ing disgrace.

Giroud12

Meh, can't even be bothered anymore. Rarely happy or angry when watching arsenal these days, it's too predictable and boring. Watch out of habit I gguess.

Why are we even discussing the games here, we know we're gonna keep doing the same mistakes the rest of the season anyway.

Iwobi and welbeck are simply not good enough for a side aiming for top 4. They were not last season and they will not be the next. Cech is past it. Turns out, selling one of the best keepers in serie a for pennies wasn't such a good idea. Who could have known? The only one out there giving a fvck is wilshere and I wouldn't be surprised if he left us too. The rest don't care, why would they? They get their millions regardless, and nothings gonna happen whether they play bad or go out partying before a game.

The only positive with this **** season is that I think it's impossible for the club to let Wenger see out his contract. Pretty sure he goes in the summer, and if a 8 place finish is what's needed I'll happily take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom