• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

3 wins in 10 games. Knocked out of the FA cup by Nottingham Forest. Losing our best players for next to nothing and potentially nothing. Any other manager would be out on their arse.

****ing disgrace.

Fair point, but remember, other managers are gainfully employed at Football Clubs and not a FTSE 100 Corporation.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Worst we have ever been under Wenger.. Season is basically over with a slim chance in Europa to salvage something(but we won't)..

The rebuilding job should start now.. Get rid of all the deadwood even if we can't get replacements. Do everything we can to improve the team in january(and summer) even if we have to overpay by A LOT.. The money would only be wasted on more deadwood anyway..

Sign Wilshere and Ramsey to new contracts and make Wilshere captain.. If Ramsey doesn't sign sell him.. Use the rest of the season to integrate Nelson in to the team, he has something special and we need 'internal improvements'.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I hope we lose every game from now so that even if Wenger isn't sacked not a single person can still say he's doing a good job.

wobbler

How are we going to replace these players when the chairman is a tight bastard. Worse than that prick levy across the road yet they still manage to pick up good bargains.

Its going to be a long road back unless we spend. Problem is average players are going for 30m upwards so unless we spend 400m we aint doing ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom