• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Playing once a week, sign a big money striker and somehow are much worse than last season, which was our worst season in history. Should’ve signed more players obviously but this is on wenger, not kroenke.

Botched the Sanchez situation of course, don’t even want to sign a replacement. Wenger shouldn’t be allowed to spend anymore money.

progman07

Established Member
I remember so many discussions in the last 10 years about "how much worse Arsenal could be without Wenger", which was the main reason for the Wenger In brigade.

Well, we are not even able to challenge for the top4 anymore, so what is exactly keeping Wenger in the Club? We have spent huge amount of money on players who are either not performing, or about to leave on a free, all down to Wenger, yet we keep risking the Club's future just because we are afraid of change.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We need a whole new revamp get in who we can and take it from there. The ranch man needs to sell up!!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Worst we have ever been under Wenger.. Season is basically over with a slim chance in Europa to salvage something(but we won't)..

The rebuilding job should start now.. Get rid of all the deadwood even if we can't get replacements. Do everything we can to improve the team in january(and summer) even if we have to overpay by A LOT.. The money would only be wasted on more deadwood anyway..

Sign Wilshere and Ramsey to new contracts and make Wilshere captain.. If Ramsey doesn't sign sell him.. Use the rest of the season to integrate Nelson in to the team, he has something special and we need 'internal improvements'.
By Deadwood, you mean Wenger I guess.

arsmile

Established Member
so...today's team

worst team we’ve fielded for a very very long time…complete nadir for us.

cech- old creaky Chelsea legend who can't really do anything anymore. Is worse than ospina- let alone fabianski or szcez who we sold in order to keep him…primary skill these days is diving out of the way of the ball

bellerin- I like bellerin

chambers and holding- same for both- young (although let’s be honest…not THAT young) prospects who are no where near good enough to play for us

mustafi- I think he’s a good player next to Kos but he isn’t good enough to hold this defence together- he’s rash and impulsive

AMN- youngster playing out of position because wenger doesn’t like the guy he hired to play in this position 4 months ago

Wilshere- better than messi

Xhaka- is always found out in incidents like their second. All round we play to his weaknesses

Welbeck- just awful

Iwobi- the same player as Welbeck and significantly regressing

Laccazette- playing **** for ages- is half the player giroud is

Theo- retired as a footballer in the summer but forgot to tell anyone…biggest waste of money

Ramsey- he’s got a role to play for us but didn’t do anything today

Then consider our other players

-ospina- our most reliable GK despite having a habit of scoring OGs from corners

-kos- legend but basically has one leg

-per- actually genuinely a player in real life doing the joke I made about theo

-nacho- another old guy who gets in the team every day of the week just because he’s not an idiot

-kolasinac- has put on four stone since joining us apparently

-debuchy- frozen out for two years

-elneny- ‘at least he’s not coquelin’

-cazorla- a footballer who basically had a foot amputated

-giroud- our only reliable source of goals for years now- wenger still tried his hardest to sell him in the summer though

Then

Özil and sanchez- the only true proven quality we have…..bye lads…can’t blame you

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Well who'd have guessed it. Best players missing and wanting out, manager under huge social media pressure, Lacazette out of form . . . and we lost. Shock!
The best players missing and wanting out has nothing to do with today's loss. The boss being under huge pressure has nothing to do with today. And Lacazette being out of form has nothing to do with today.

All those things have been building for a considerable period of time. And results like today are the reason why they have been building.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
How are we going to replace these players when the chairman is a tight bastard. Worse than that prick levy across the road yet they still manage to pick up good bargains.

Its going to be a long road back unless we spend. Problem is average players are going for 30m upwards so unless we spend 400m we aint doing ****.
In the past five years, Arsenal have spent £318m on new players

That's not chicken feed...

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Sad thing is Bournemouth were ****ing terrible today too.. Again we concede a soft goal and collapse. After the equaliser Bournemouth got the upper hand, which is just laughable(happened vs Watford too) and then didn't create one decent chance when behind.

LG10

Painfull to watch tbf, Kroenke is at fault for everything which is going wrong.
Is he at fault for good players not improving and playing well? What about our terrible defending every game. Yes the team needs huge investment to compete for the league but the squad is better than 14 other teams. Players stagnating and abysmal coaching by wenger are bigger problems than kroenke.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well who'd have guessed it. Best players missing and wanting out, manager under huge social media pressure, Lacazette out of form . . . and we lost. Shock!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a highly paid manager, in one of the highest profile jobs in the world who is adversely affected by social media pressure.

Can I tentatively suggest that he may not be the right person for the job if this is the case? Maybe we can get Katie Hopkins in as she seems to be able to cope with ten times the volume of social media abuse quite easily?

AVENTUS

Could be 8 points off 4th place by Monday if this club really is about finishing 4th and winning sweet fk all. Wenger would be out of a job

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That poor ****er has aged a lot in 3 years:
23DA727A00000578-2864546-image-a-36_1417980722704.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom