• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to miss out on Top 4 again this season.

Our decline must be clear so that the club can acknowledge the truth about their targets.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Every week the club finds new ways to embarrass itself. Pretty soon we'll have lost whatever little reputation we have left as a football club.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That poor ****er has aged a lot in 3 years:
23DA727A00000578-2864546-image-a-36_1417980722704.jpg

He supports Arsenal. Claude looked in good health way back in the 2013-14 season too :lol:

Reactions: A_G

dbig

Can we just play some promising youths from now on?

Sick of watching the "first" team, and at least we'll have an excuse for finishing tenth.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Wenger. Frustrating, don't where their goals came from, don't know how we lost. Didn't create enough chances. A team fighting relegation will fight. 1-1 not good enough,we had to win the game. The second goal we made many mistakes.

Top Quality

Poor going forward, but I believe that is only partly about quality, could turn around with a bit of luck and confidence.

But the state of this defence... And even though we have a few injuries at the moment, even if we got players back, we would still be awful, we have been awful all year.

Oh well, Jack looked pretty good.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Bournemouth beat us in second gear. We gifted them two goals and lost. We've won THREE away games in the PL this season, THREE. And in two of those victories we've conceded four goals.

Back four or three doesn't even matter at this point, we're leaky as **** at the back. It doesn't help that our goalkeeper is past it too- furious with Cech, he's done us more harm than good since he's been here.

our away form is relegation stuff, it's baffling.. We have 2 wins out of the last 9 pl games, horrible form.. Even with that, we're just 5 points behind Sp**s and Liverpool and 8 behind Manu and Chelsea(Manu and pool a game in hand).. Sp**s and Liverpool have been pretty **** this season too, we are just committed to be the ****tiest of the bunch..

Seeing Cech as captain makes my blood boil, I can't stand it.. This guy is costing us 12 points a season, ****ing ****** and to think we could have had Szczesny in goal right now instead :(

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Those three frauds (Cech, Mustafi & Xhaka) have been found out.

Dreadful signings.

At least Cech can blame it on the old age for his decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom