• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Looks like it's going to happen.

Making the best of a **** situation.

Not a bad player, just a bit of a *****.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sounds like it's a done deal going on Wenger comments. Great new & a great player that will suit our style of football and he will add end product too.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I've come round to the point of being (probably naively) quite excited about this now.
While Sanchez is undoubtedly very,very good he plays for himself, constantly refusing passes and dribbling away possession, while at the same time bollocking anyone who turns down the chance to pass to him (even if he's marked).
While I'll miss the goals and the individual brilliance I won't miss the arm waving and his stupid, moaning little face, I can see why other players would get the hump.

Mkhitaryan is more of a team player, at his best he has the potential to be similar to Sanchez without the flaws, of course he hasn't shown it recently and that's the gamble but I think we are doing the right thing.
He did move from an incredibly exciting, attacking Dortmund side to play for a bus-parking arsehole who left him out for months on end.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/15/henri...-tactics-poor-manchester-united-form-7162639/

With the freedom our players get plus if we are signing his mate it will give him the best possible chance to succeed, much rather this than another £30m in Stan's hunting account.

Last edited:

Sanis

Wanted to see Mkhi in Arsenal since he played for Shakhtar, he‘s a world class player and also intelligent, likable person. His drop of form in MU is worrying, but I believe that class is permanent ;) and he will be a success here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My only hope he discover his Dortmund form he'll start here and likely going to add his old teammate auba and our possession football should help him

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Good thing about Mkhi, possibly Auba too: there is no time to waste with them. Experienced player(s) of high class, suits our style and is ready to take it over right away. Now Mkhi might not be in form, understandably, but he aint no kid. That same form could take a twist in a single match.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Where's this fat thing coming from?
4216F5FD00000578-4672574-Fans_claimed_Henrikh_Mkhitaryan_appeared_on_the_larger_side_as_h-a-11_1499365550659.jpg

Original_AAA

I just can't get behind this signing. Just such an underwhelming signing and we're selling our best player to United yet again.

This signing is just further proof that not only have we given up competing for titles, we no longer aim for CL play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom