• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Not at his best tonight, in fact I thought he was quite poor overall. Take him out the side for a game or two?

He's played a lot recently.

Nah, he was good. Should have had an assist aswell. That through ball for Özil was sweet.

Longy

Jacky boy !!

would love to see a midfield of a Kante style player + Jack and Mesut, imo would be immense, compliment each other beautifully.

--------kante-------
---Özil-----jack----
mikh---lac----pea

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Biggest question is how we fit him and Ramsey in the same team. Ramsey is one of our best players, plays when he’s fit.
I think given that they both miss portions of the season it gives us a different dynamic. I agree it is difficult to fit them in the same side on the same day but in different portions of the season and on different fighting fronts it makes us that much more unpredictable.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
On current form Ramsey doesn't deserve to bench Xhaka let alone one of our best players this season in Wilshere.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Biggest question is how we fit him and Ramsey in the same team. Ramsey is one of our best players, plays when he’s fit.
Not really. Ramsey isn't fit to lace Wilshere's boots and his injury record is not particularly pretty in his own right. He's another one that should be moved on. Wilshere dictates matches. Ramsey offers very little when he isn't scoring.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

For those who can't see the twitter post ::

"Jack Wilshere's stats against Chelsea:
100% dribbles completed
93% pass accuracy
64 touches
6 dribbles
3 tackles won"
That's crazy, I honestly thought he was poor last night. Just shows how good he's been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom