• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Great Squad Cost Thread

Squad cost?

• Total voters

KROENKE SUCKS

LOL at this. What a waste of money that would be. There are plenty of actual supporters spewing anti-Wenger posts all over ALL the Arsenal forums. No need to pay anybody. Half the fan base does it for free.

The fanbase is anti-winger precisely because the paid hacks maintain the narrative that its all Wenger's fault and that things will all somehow magically change once he's gone. That way they will never look at Gazidis or Kroenke. Sure from time to time when someone like me raises certain valid points they will turn the argument around and spend sometime bemoaning Gaz or Kroenke but before you know it will be back to throw away comments almost all aimed at Wenger. Its to foster a narrative so that fans who are upset and don't have the time to actually see whats going on behind the scenes will automatically despise and blame the man most in the public eye.

And its not a waste of money seeing as how most people put all the blame on Wenger when I have shown quite clearly there is FAR more wrong with this club than just Wenger. This is epitomised by the fact that when people suggest Wenger out there is a huge surge of approval for it, yet when I suggest Kroenke out all I hear are accounts coming out of the wood work to please don't try it because it would never work? How do they no it would never work? Yet no one ever points out that Wenger out has never worked at all. Its almost as if they would rather we scream Wenger out than Kroenke out.

Just to be clear I am not advocating Kroenke out just yet. We just got Mkhi and are about to get PEA. Mislintat has just joined and Sanllehi is about to come in February. We should give this a chance to work first, but I think that should the club fail to progress from here on out then its time to consider Kroenke out, because he is the owner and ultimately the buck stops with him.

KROENKE SUCKS

I get paid £10 per anti-Wenger post I make on here, don't you?

Tons of very wealthy, important people out there want to make sure that a moderately-trafficked Arsenal fan forum is (artificially) negative -- you really ought to hop on the gravy train as well! :rolleyes:

How many people visit this site every day? How many lurkers are there? How many of them get worked up reading about how terrible this Wenger is or the general vibe that its all Wenger's fault and then express similar opinions to their friends etc.

How many people drive past a highway and see a billboard, yet its worth it for the advertising company. It seems like its worth it for the companies who advertise on this forum, why wouldnt it be worth it for Arsenal's marketing department to maintain a narrative on this site? One guy can start and maintain how many accounts? How much does it cost to advertise on this site? If they can make the finances work for that it why can't they make the finances work for paid hacks, especially if they work across multiple Arsenal forums and reddit, although the sheer volume of posts might make it unfeasible.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
While 70M may be extreme for Hector.
Your squad cost theory would have him marked at virtually nothing. Which is even more ridiculous. We're talking here about one of the most promising fullbacks in the world and here you would have us believe that he is worth nothing. Simply because it fits your narrative.
It doesn't matter if you're comparing squads bro. Most have a couple of youth players.

United are €700m+ squad with Lingard and Rashford, we're a €400m+ squad with Bellerin and Iwobi.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
How many people visit this site every day? How many lurkers are there? How many of them get worked up reading about how terrible this Wenger is or the general vibe that its all Wenger's fault and then express similar opinions to their friends etc.

How many people drive past a highway and see a billboard, yet its worth it for the advertising company. It seems like its worth it for the companies who advertise on this forum, why wouldnt it be worth it for Arsenal's marketing department to maintain a narrative on this site? One guy can start and maintain how many accounts? How much does it cost to advertise on this site? If they can make the finances work for that it why can't they make the finances work for paid hacks, especially if they work across multiple Arsenal forums and reddit, although the sheer volume of posts might make it unfeasible.
Do you also believe the earth is flat?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It doesn't matter if you're comparing squads bro. Most have a couple of youth players.

United are €700m+ squad with Lingard and Rashford, we're a €400m+ squad with Bellerin and Iwobi.
We bought Ramsey for much less than he would be valued now. So too Kos, Maitland Nile, Nelson, Jack Wilshere(!!!!!).

How much did we buy the Ox for? How much was he sold for?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

OR, and bear with me for a while, a sizeable % of the fanbase isn't too pleased with the job Wenger is doing and is happy to post about it without monetary incentivization from some secret cabal.

Occam's razor and all.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Aaaaaahh, now i get it. where is that gif of a guy having aha moment?

It turns out, it's the odd loose change that turns people on wenger? Silly me, all these years, here i was thinking it was the customary drubbings by top 5 and spoiled pants in big games.
Don't be silly, Nottingham Forest aren't a top 5 side;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Aaaaaahh, now i get it. where is that gif of a guy having aha moment?

It turns out, it's the odd loose change that turns people on wenger? Silly me, all these years, here i was thinking it was the customary drubbings by top 5 and spoiled pants in big games.
Did you not watch the Chelsea game bro. They haven't beaten us once in the last 6 meetings.

Need a frustrated drivel gif.

KROENKE SUCKS

OR, and bear with me for a while, a sizeable % of the fanbase isn't too pleased with the job Wenger is doing and is happy to post about it without monetary incentivization from some secret cabal.

Occam's razor and all.

And why is it only Wenger thats getting the blame when Gazidis and Stan haven't exactly covered themselves in glory?

TheArsenalis

Occam's razor and all.
about 5/10 years ago. we had the AKB group and the Wenger out brigade. the AKB were larger in numbers. now there are more people saying wenger out.
it shows there is growing discontent brewing for awhile now. as fans the only proof we know of to for sure improve results is managerial change. all you have to do is look across the board. its always the catalyst.

most of us cant put blame no further than wenger, we dont know how gazidez would be a hinderance, how is this any of kronke's fault on the pitch?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
And why is it only Wenger thats getting the blame when Gazidis and Stan haven't exactly covered themselves in glory?
Gazidis and Kroenke are hated as well. However, this is football forum (tactics, etc.), and since Wenger makes the bulk of the footballing decisions, his performance is discussed at greater length than is theirs.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

So far we're a selling club again this year. Sold £95m, bought £50m.

The more I look into Wenger's reign the more it amazes me. We've been a selling club in 9 of Wenger's seasons here. Compare that to the other clubs in the same time.
Arsenal 9
Sp**s 4
Liverpool 4
Chelsea 3
City 2
United 2

Yet check out the number of years in the top 4 over that time.

Arsenal 20
United 18
Chelsea 16
City 12
Liverpool 12
Sp**s 3

He's a ****ing genius.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

The more I look into Wenger's reign the more it amazes me. We've been a selling club in 9 of Wenger's seasons here. Compare that to the other clubs in the same time.
Arsenal 9
Sp**s 4
Liverpool 4
Chelsea 3
City 2
United 2

Arsenal 20
United 18
Chelsea 16
City 12
Liverpool 12
Sp**s 3

He's a ****ing genius.
A ****ing genius would have had a few more years in the 'top 1.' And moreover, people aren't unhappy with the overall body of work, it's the more recent history that's led to annoyance.

Godwin1

Very well-known

Arsenal 9
Sp**s 4
Liverpool 4
Chelsea 3
City 2
United 2

Arsenal 20
United 18
Chelsea 16
City 12
Liverpool 12
Sp**s 3

He's a ****ing genius.
You think he still has it in him to take us forward?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Is Ranieri an über-genius then? What about SAF in the post-Ronaldo, “no value in the market” years?
One off flukes are a whole other discussion and have been done to death. United have always out spent us.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You think he still has it in him to take us forward?
All in all, I still think he should have left in May. But the more you study his reign, the more remarkable it appears. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom