• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Well, I understand they have a PR team and have to say the right things but that quote seems awfully specific and it appears to be another dig at Jose rather than him answering the reporters' question. He did it before when talking about how he's excited to play attacking football again. They're all thinly veiled shots at Jose imo.
I guess we’ll never know what’s PR and what’s genuine.

Zaza

I would've taken this guy over Lucas Perez last season. Him linking up with Alexis and Özil would've been beautiful. Happy we're having more Technically gifted players here. Imagine getting someone like say Mahrez to play out wide.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I would've taken this guy over Lucas Perez last season. Him linking up with Alexis and Özil would've been beautiful. Happy we're having more Technically gifted players here. Imagine getting someone like say Mahrez to play out wide.
I think it's been noted that we were after him, however the United financial package was too good to pass up. I'm glad he's finally here as he is the perfect Arsenal player and suits the way we play to an absolute T.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He should play on the right, that much is clear. He could still have done much better though.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This was really poor, if he'd have got that right I can't see any defenders cutting it out.

Get that right and it's a tap in for Auba

Thought we sent Sanchez to United but our no. 7 kept giving the ball away.

He was awful in that regard wasn't he? That being said, Iwobi was even worse when he came on :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was rushing things for no reason also his crossing was bad. I have no idea how why Wenger switch his position he was great against Everton when playing there

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Thought he started brightly, but after a couple of misplaced passes lost it completely.. Was terrible and losing possession too much..

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Going to hope it’s a blip. Seems like he was just nervous. This is what united fans complained about though.

He seemed to settle down after than nice little run he had though. I didn’t think he was particularly bad in the second half, by that point the whole team had collapsed.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Thought we sent Sanchez to United but our no. 7 kept giving the ball away.
He’s a hugely streaky player who underperformed massively (on the whole) at United. It is what it is — we were never getting a likeseame replacement for a want-away Alexis with 5 months on his contract.

This is the exact sort of situation (tough game away from home) during which he was invisible for the past 2 years. Probably should be made wait for better spots. There’s a useful player in there to be sure, but he’s no panacea.

Last edited:

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

This was really poor, if he'd have got that right I can't see any defenders cutting it out.
If Özil was there instead of him it would have resulted in a goal. Dont know why Wenger has this obsession with players cutting inside. We should have switched them from the first break-away.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

There was another opportunity for a cross from a similar position that he ballooned over. I was told he was equally good with his left and right. From today's showing it seems that his right foot is much better.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm a fan of the player but he was proper shyte today. The was a 3 minute period where I can honestly say a feral tortoise shell tom cat would have been at least as much use.

MkhiMagic

Not to make excuses but if you mishit it that bad then there's usually other factors. I think the ball took a big wobble similar to Son's skied shot at the end. But he'll pretty much always play better on the right than the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom