• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 27

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
No, he wouldn't. Get out of his arse dude. What did Pepe do last year with practically the same team he has this year? Nothing.

Lol,i'm not even his big fan.Well,he probably needed more time ? Nothing wrong with that.And this was probably the strongest EPL in last 4 years or so.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
KDB/Aguero combo>Pogba/Lukaku. Cost less too. #SquadCostDebunked

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This PL is not strong, where do you even get that from? We're ****, United are ****, Pool are ****, Chelsea are ****, and Sp**s are ****.

You don't read right.I said stronger that in last few season and we'll see how will they perform in CL.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Newcastle dominating this game to start.. Need a Rafa masterclass here. Hopefully I see they won when I get back home.
Rafael_Benitez_Magic.gif

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still worried about the officiating. Giving United every chance to win that game. There can nobody in the stadium who didn't see that penalty apart from the 3 that matter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The PL not quite strong like before because top teams apart from man city are not good enough. Its fun league but not strong.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pogba is preforming worse than Xhaka. Pogba have no interest on marking players

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What a brilliant game to watch. Not even because of the joy of seeing Utd lose, but just for Newcastle's performance. Sometimes it's just brilliant to watch a team of players working their socks off and a stadium full of fans jumping out of their skins. I'd love a bit of that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What a brilliant game to watch. Not even because of the joy of seeing Utd lose, but just for Newcastle's performance. Sometimes it's just brilliant to watch a team of players working their socks off and a stadium full of fans jumping out of their skins. I'd love a bit of that.

I like Newcastle, still can't believe there transfer record is something like 12million.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom