• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Stoke City | April 1, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

? What did he say?

It was spot on tho, Bellerin needs to release the ball quicker, trust himself some more in those situations, he's a pro footballer ffs. He did it twice afterwards, and found Laca for pen and Micki for another dangerous situation.
Oh I agree, he can definitely take it he’s a big boy :lol:
I’m just talking as a major softie. I’d hate that

pacstud

1200px-Wallinheimo_Sinuhe_JYP.jpg
My father's family is Quebecois going back to the 17th century...must be in my DNA ;)

pacstud

First game for Ospina in the league in a year, and he got a clean sheet. #watchandlearnoldmanCech
Not exaggerating when I say a 15 year old could have kept a clean sheet. He did not make a single meaningful stop and actually put us in danger unnecessarily more than once with his terrible sense of when to attack.

pacstud

Let's be serious here, I would take that Burnley keeper in goal for us. Ospina & Cech are dreadful.
Without Butland we score 6. He may not be able to play well with his feet but a true stopper. Absolutely fearless.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I know players do it all the time and can probably take it but the way Özil spoke to Bellerin was really unnecessary .. don’t like to see things like that

I once saw a woman grab a guy by the throat in the office. And also a witnessed a full on screaming match between two tech guys in a corporate evnironment and watched someone lay a colleague out with a sweet punch on the button in a crimbo party.

It’s nothing TBH.

arsmile

Established Member
i like ospina more than cech

he just has this thing where everyone will try to score directly from a corner against him .... i mean it's not IDEAL

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Without Butland we score 6. He may not be able to play well with his feet but a true stopper. Absolutely fearless.

Who said anything about Butland? He's overrated imo.

On current form, Pope is better than Butland.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Some more lessons for Wenger there:

Welbeck is a squad player with Laca fit

Auba actually looked good on the left

Monreal is still better than Kola

Wilshere will never be the player he was after all those injuries. Not worth an expensive pay cheque.

Welbeck isn't even good as a squad player tbf.

I agree with your other statements though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I once saw a woman grab a guy by the throat in the office. And also a witnessed a full on screaming match between two tech guys in a corporate evnironment and watched someone lay a colleague out with a sweet punch on the button in a crimbo party.

It’s nothing TBH.
Not everybody works in mental health though.

pacstud

Who said anything about Butland? He's overrated imo.

On current form, Pope is better than Butland.
The guy who's post you quoted mentioned him.

We agree Ospina is ****e, that's the main point.

Butland would be an upgrade. Then again, so would a solid oak chair.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Some more lessons for Wenger there:

Welbeck is a squad player with Laca fit

Auba actually looked good on the left

Monreal is still better than Kola

Wilshere will never be the player he was after all those injuries. Not worth an expensive pay cheque.

One more; was always obvious for the knowledgeable people; but Xhaka is by far our best CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom