• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 33

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Is there a player in football that produces more cringe than Pogba?
He's acting all gangsta 'n **** on the field like he's playing football just as a front for his drug dealing. Probably stayed too much in Desiigner's presence and it messed with his IQ.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
City look shattered and not a lot of fans hung around to give them support at the end. Hope City beat Sp**s and trigger a spursy collapse. The mist annoying thing is that City started the season well and teams backed off. The media fed the invincible (not so much lol) machine and only lately when teams had a go have cracks emerged.

Aevi

Hale End FC
"Utd are the biggest club in the country"

Wonder how long narrative is gonna last, City and Chelsea have been miles better in the past 5 years.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Hilarious game. City, in spectacular fashion, blows their chance for ultimate bragging rights, but in the grand scheme of things, this result will be irrelevant as City will eventually clinch the title. Atkinson made a mess of the match though, unsurprisingly.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
City fans deserve this sh*tbaggery though. They had a chance to see their team win the league against f*cking Utd, they were humiliating them and then they just got complacent and sat down.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Has this been the sh*ttest PL season in a while? The title was basically decided before Christmas and yet the champions can't even win it in an interesting way. They'll win it against Swansea or someone and no one will give a f*ck. Relegation battle isn't even that interesting, there's no top 4 race. This season is dead.
Can't hold a candle to how they won it against QPR or Leicester's historic achievement.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If it was Liverpool with the chance to win the league against Utd you'd be damn sure their fans would be singing non-stop and reminding their team what to do.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great game. Would love to hear what’s said in the City changing room. Puts what the Invincibles did into perspective. As good as City have been, if their Champions League campaign ends to Liverpool, you’ll feel they sort of underachieved, just because of how well they’ve played in the Premiership.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Great game. Would love to hear what’s said in the City changing room. Puts what the Invincibles did into perspective. As good as City have been, if their Champions League campaign ends to Liverpool, you’ll feel they sort of underachieved, just because of how well they’ve played in the Premiership.
Wondering if they broke into the champagne?

To your point, I agree. A PL title (albeit won at a historic pace) and an EFL cup seems to be about the floor, given the promise they've shown.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
All I wanted was to see Mourinho and Utd fans beaten, humiliated and crying barefoot in the street. Is that so much to f*cking ask for?? I thought only Arsenal could piss me off this much, but no.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Didn't watch the game but how the hec do you blow a 2-0 lead against your rivals at home when it'sfor you winning the EPL? Boggles my mind to be honest but that's football I guess. I could care less about either team at this point - my focus is us and hoping somehow we can manage that top 4 if we fail to win the EL.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Celebrating a Mourinho win makes me feel dirty but A-M being City troll free for a week is priceless.

Honestly hope Sp**s do the job next week aswell.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom