• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Semi Final Draw: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Drop a few tabs of acid and it won't matter what the result is, we'll be Champions of Europe anyway while Puyol, Sylvinho & Belletti clap us up to the podium.

That **** Belletti still gives me nightmares after 06.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Guess all the ‘fans’ will be back for this one. :rolleyes:

They can bring their plastic flags with them.

thousands-of-arsenal-fans-waving-their-flags-during-the-uefa-league-picture-id523929646

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I think we are less likely to go through with two legs but it's exciting to have a decent European cup game at the Emirates.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
As long as Wilshere doesn't start in the away leg I'll be happy, can't have him dribbling down blind allies, giving the ball away and trying to get himself sent off by being wound up by their lot.

Tbf we need players of his ilk in that kind of game. Just a shame he has gone to ****.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Worried about the squad cost? To be the best you have to beat the rest. Shudder to think why you feel our Manager is one of the best in Europe but then wet your pants when we draw the ONLY other decent side in the baby European cup.

You that concerned we'll fluff this you need to try play down our chances already?

We've definitely gone backwards if this is the mentality on here. I can remember thinking "Hell yes, Barce, for our night in Paris." Sure we may not have won it but we weren't far off then and it would have been something. Who wants to win a trophy playing all the rubbish european sides with virtually no real competition.
No I was commenting on the fact that you could almost have put money on Wenger drawing Atletico, and at home first.

Just like you probably can that Mkhi won't be ready, Özil will get Xhaka's flu, and Ramsey and Kos will be injured the game before. ;)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've just realised we play Utd away in between both Atletico games. Moureen is going to have fun with us!

Just like Wenger admits he is gonna be under pressure for whole game against Russians plumbers when he put 4 defenders on the bench. He also has put huge pressure by not telling once but several times he wants to avoid At. Madrid.

Also we are ****. At. Madrid may like 1-2 goals wins but against us they will fancy them selves. Östersund and CSKA Plumbers scores goals at our own ground. At. Madrid if they want to will have 10-15 shots at Emirates and with our **** GK and defense one or two of them will go in. We are not scoring in Spain because we don't score against teams that are set up to frustrate us.

This is over before it even begins.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just like Wenger admits he is gonna be under pressure for whole game against Russians plumbers when he put 4 players on the bench. He also has put huge pressure by not telling once but several times he wants to avoid At. Madrid.

Also we are ****. At. Madrid may like 1-2 goals wins but against us they will fancy them selves. Östersund and CSKA Plumbers scores goals at our own ground. At. Madrid if they want to will have 10-15 shots at Emirates and with our **** GK and defense one or two of them will go in. We are not scoring in Spain because we don't score against teams that are set up to frustrate us.

This is over before it even begins.
Hydro, often when people underestimate us that is nwhen we perform. Chelsea and Sp**s come to mind this season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No I was commenting on the fact that you could almost have put money on Wenger drawing Atletico, and at home first.

Just like you probably can that Mkhi won't be ready, Özil will get Xhaka's flu, and Ramsey and Kos will be injured the game before. ;)
Do you have a site you and Wengs get all these excuses from? I want to take a vacation with the mrs and I need some quality excuses for work.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Except he's only had two richer teams above him, Wenger's had 3 but you know that . . . carry on.
Rich doesn't equate to sensible, hence why it's my name.

The big PL teams have spent **** loads yet the very best players are or have been at Real and Barcelona. Ronaldo, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Suarez, Neymar, Kroos, Modric, Marcelo etc. trumps anything the PL has had to offer, hence why they're in the semis and finals of the CL all the time. Stop sitting on your brain Trax, ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well just back from gym and I saw we'll face A.Madrid not surprised by this we'll have to face them either now or final. If we beat them then I'm 100% sure we are winning the Europa league so Wenger the players the fans should all do thier best to knock them out.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom