• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FEH

I'd definitely take Vieira tbh. At the very least it'll be an interesting appointment and as an Arsenal legend he'll have the support united.

Vieira would be a disaster IMO. Has nowhere near enough proven tactical nous and cant see him improve us. We need an experienced head who the players look upto, i.e. someone who has won leagues and trophies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'd definitely take Vieira tbh. At the very least it'll be an interesting appointment and as an Arsenal legend he'll have the support united.

Vieira was with us what 9 years? Hes coming up to 8 now with City, I genuinely wonder if he is even Arsenal anymore, if Wenger wasnt going and no open spot he would do more years at City then he was with Arsenal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

wengervieira2005.jpg

"My death comes without apology'

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need a character and a leader.

Vieira taking over would be a dream come true and in-keeping with the philosophy that Arsène built around an Arsenal family.

Howe, Benitez, Rodgers, Moyes, Jardim, Ancelloti . . . . extreme meh

Allegri, Lowe, Simeone, Klopp . . . . can't see them wanting the job

LVG, Ranieri . . . . too old

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
We need a character and a leader.

Vieira taking over would be a dream come true and in-keeping with the philosophy that Arséne built around an Arsenal family.

Howe, Benitez, Rodgers, Moyes, Jardim, Ancelloti . . . . extreme meh

Allegri, Lowe, Simeone, Klopp . . . . can't see them wanting the job

LVG, Ranieri . . . . too old

Gotta disagree over Jardim. Why don't you like him?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
We cannot move from an elite manager to some relegation fodder.

I don't get these names, Moyes, Rogers, Howe, Benitez... I mean you just trained the last 5 years with Wenger and your next manager is ****ing Brendan Rogers or Moyes...

Rafa Benitez has won the Champions League, two UEFA Cup/Europa League titles, two La Liga championships, an FA Cup, a Coppa Italia and a FIFA Club World Cup during his time at Valencia, Liverpool, Inter, Chelsea and Napoli. He was named European Coach of the Year, UEFA Manager of the Year (twice) and La Liga Best Coach award. In no way does he fit with the other names on your list. He's also managed to bring Newcastle back into the Premier League and into the top half of the table on a shoestring budget. Relegation fodder?

IslingtonBornandbred

If Wenger insists on being paid out compensated due to him having one year left on the contract ALL my praise for the glory years is out the window

If he takes money from us like that he is a Leach and dirty maggot

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you think he was doing this for free all these years like Fat Steve who "coaches" his son's U10 Sunday League team?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If Wenger insists on being paid out compensated due to him having one year left on the contract ALL my praise for the glory years is out the window

If he takes money from us like that he is a Leach and dirty maggot

Let's not get this crap started in this thread. I've already stopped going to the Merci Arsène thread. This thread is about life after Wenger. Bash him and argue over whether he was sacked or stepped down somewhere else.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gotta disagree over Jardim. Why don't you like him?
Ruled him out because before Monaco he kept falling out with people and left 3 jobs part way through seasons.

But if you think he's a worthy manager, I clearly need to go back and research the circumstances and maybe rethink that one :lol:

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
I was sitting close to the directors box today, and saw Gazidis disappear with some people at half time and not come back at all. Negotiations may be ongoing already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom